25. Unexpected date

Start from the beginning

"Awesomee!!"

"I thought we could go out shopping since we still need a lot of clothes and stuff. Robert suggested to give us some money since I don't have a job yet."

"Aaawww, he's so sweet. Honestly Emilia! When are you guys going to hook up?!"

"Wha-?!" I was surprised. "I-I..." I didn't know what to say.

She started to laugh her ass off. I shoved her playfully and got up.

"Go get ready!" I said pretending to be angry but she knew I was faking it though.

She got up and stood straight. She placed her hand on her forehead like a salute.

"Sir yes sir!" and she marched away.

"You're so weird!" I yelled.

I just heard her giggle.

We walked into Roberts' house. I walked into the kitchen and saw something on the counter. I walked up to it and a lot of cash laying on it and a note.

-          Have a great time! Here's a 1000. Don't hold back. Pick whatever car you want to drive. ;)

1000 bucks! He's insane!

I placed the money in my wallet and in my bag. I called Sophie who was sitting in the living room. We walked towards his garage.

"You pick." I said.

"Really?" She asked surprised.

"Yeah, he left us a note." I explained.

"Awesome! Uhmm ok." She walked down his huuuuge garage inspecting his cars one by one.

"This one!" She yelled all the way from the back.

"Which one is it?" I yelled back at her.

"Uhhmmm his Audi R8!" She yelled.

I opened a little closet next to the door where he kept all the car keys.

We got in and drove off into the city. I turned the radio on loud because I know Sophie loves that. She always sings along like a crazy person. She actually has a really nice voice. I turned down the radio and she furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Have you figured out what you want to do with your life already?"

She sighed. "No not really. I just don't have anything special that I'm good at." She said in a sad tone.

"Liar." I said in a stern voice. She looked at me surprised.

"Why?"

"You're amazing at singing." I said confident.

"I'm not that good. I just love it."

"You are amazing. I can't believe that you don't think so yourself and if you love it so much, why don't you give it a shot then?" I tried to convince her.

"I don't know. Music is a really hard industry. I don't think I have anything special to offer."

"Yes you do. You just don't believe in yourself but you should!"

She sighed. "Hmmm... I tell you what. I you give acting a try, I'll give music a try." She suggested.

I started laughing really hard.

"Whaaaat?!" She asked annoyed.

"I'm actually going to accept the acting job later today." I said smirking.