22. Nightmares

*Roberts' POV*

It's been 2 weeks now and everything is going really well. I let Emilia and Sophie stay at my guesthouse which was about 3 houses next to mine. I enjoyed having her close to me. So I could keep an eye on her and most importantly, spent time with her. I'm really overjoyed to have her back. I've missed her so much. She doesn't know but I was a complete mess when she left. I wouldn't come out of the house only for work. I had my assistant call off all of my interviews. I just sat there on my couch, letting my beard grow out thinking about her. I was incredibly worried for the worst case scenario that she wouldn't be able to stay away from the drugs and she didn't but she's incredibly strong. I'm surprised that she's taking all of this so well and Sophie too. They really look happy together and I was glad for them.

I'm also quite frustrated though. I have a feeling that it's too soon to try anything with her so I'm just acting like a good friend, trying to control myself from not kissing her soft and beautiful lips. I wonder what she sees me as? Just as a friend helping her out probably. I doubt that she has any feelings for me though. Ever since that night when we had sex, I didn't know what to think. Did she consider it to just be a one night thing? It was something very special for me though and I'm really longing to be able to be that close to her again.

I sighed.

"What do I do now? Ughhh!!"

"What's wrong Robbie?" I heard a cute little voice from behind me. Sophie was standing behind me.

"Oh, hi Sophie. It's nothing, don't worry about it." I tried to shrug it off.

"You're a horrible liar Robbie. I thought that all actors should be good at lying." She came and sat next to me on the couch.

"Now tell me what's really bothering you?" She asked concerned.

"I- I don't know what to tell you.." I said in a low voice.

"It's about Emilia, isn't it?"

I looked at her surprised.

"H-how?"

"C'mon Robbie. I'm not an idiot! I can see that you like her. It's so obvious!" She giggled.

"It is?" I sighed. Maybe it would be nice to talk about it with her sister who knew her better than anyone.

"Yeaah!! I just can't believe how stubborn the 2 of you are!!"

"What do you mean?"

"Like I said, it's so freaking obvious. The only people who can't see that is the 2 of you."

I let out a big sigh. "I guess there's no use in hiding it now. Yes, I do like her. I like her a lot. I just- I just don't know what to do about it. I've tried so many times to show her before she left for New York but she never seemed to catch on and I don't know what to do about it now. I mean, she's only been back for 2 weeks and she just seems to like me as a friend and I don't want to do anything stupid that will scare her away or something."

"Wauw, you're really hooked on her." She said smiling at me.

I chuckled. "I guess I am. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"When the 2 of you were back in New York. Did she.. ever..-"

"Mention you?" She cut me off.

"Yes." I said. She was smiling warmly at me.

"All the time, in the beginning. She kept on blabbing about you and her time with you and stuff. She stopped talking about you after a month though."