25. Unexpected date

I woke up confused. I was in my bed. How did I get here? Last thing I remember is driving back home with Robert. I looked down. I was wearing my pajamas. How did this happen? I decided to give Robert a call.

"Hello?" He said in a sleepy voice. It sounds cute.

"Hi, I'm sorry did I wake you?" I asked apologetic.

"Yeah but it's ok. I don't mind waking up to your voice." He said yawning. I giggled.

"What happened last night?"

"We were driving back home. You fell asleep in the car. I tried to wake you up but you were fast asleep so I tucked you in." He explained.

"You even dressed me up in my pajamas?" I asked quite embarrassed.

"Yeah, I've seen you naked so I thought it wouldn't be a big deal." He said so innocently. I was shocked when he referred to that night. We've never talked about it and he just brought that up so casually.

"Thanks." Was all I said.

"No problem. What are your plans for today?" He asked.

"I think I'm going to spend the day with Sophie, shopping. She seems to be doing a lot better and we still need a lot of stuff since we moved."

"I see, have a lot of fun. I'll give you some money so you 2 can go wild."

I giggled." Thank you Robert, that's really kind. What are your plans?"

"Those are the perks of having an extremely rich friend. I have a couple of interviews today." He groaned.

"Good luck with that."

"Thanks. There's something I've been meaning to ask you. Have you made up your mind yet?"

I knew he was referring to the movie.

"I think so."

"Sooo?" He said curiously.

"I think I'll accept it."

"Really!?!?"

"Yeah, why are you so surprised?"

"Well, it's because you never seemed to be interested."

"I know. I wasn't but I realized that I like acting and once it's all over. I'll be able to start a proper life again I guess."

"Awesome! You want me to give Adam a call?"

"No, I think I'll just drop by his office today. So I can see everyone again. You know, Lizzy and Ms Carter.."

"Ok sure! Well I have to get ready. Alright if I come by this evening?"

"Sure, we can watch a movie or something." I said enthusiastically.

"Sounds great. See you Emilia."

"Bye Robert." I waited for him to end the call but he didn't.

"Something else?" I asked confused.

"No, just-... Never mind! I'll see you later!" He hung up the phone.

"What was all that about?" I said placing my phone back on the nightstand.

"EMIIII!!!!" I heard Sophie yelling from down the hall. She came running into my room and jumped up my bed.

I started laughing. "What's up?"

"You want to hang out today?!" She asked incredibly hopeful.

"Of course, I was planning to anyway." I said with a big smile.