She was sore from the fall, and limped to the middle of the road. Finally, she booked a car. Seeing that her hair was disheveled and her face covered in blood, the driver came out of the shrine, so scared that she didn't even want to ask for credit and ran away.

    Calling a car in the early morning is a matter of luck, and Shui Yelingzi waited for half an hour but the second car did not come. Seeing that it was almost dawn, she could only walk home slowly by herself. surprised eyes.

    Shui Yelingzi had never experienced such suffering except for his family misfortune when he was a child.

    As a woman who knows how to use her appearance very well, she never lacks dog lickers around her!

    Thinking of the man who wore silver chain glasses and was full of pride and pride, Shui Yelingzi hated and was afraid, but her own strong desire to conquer the opposite sex made her want to get closer, want to To seduce...

    so what if you're not human! It's not like it's become a human being!

    Ahhhhhhhh, why is that woman in red going to do it?

    Why do those stupid people look at her like this again!

    Damn, hate, hate!

    Shui Yelingzi was full of vicious curses, she walked home, and before she had time to clean herself up, she received a call from her boss asking her to submit information.

    "...You said you want to go together too? You are not strong enough, let's forget it."

    Shui Yelingzi's face twisted for a moment, her voice was soft, and she couldn't hear the resentment in her heart: "Master Captain, I have a special purpose to go The shrine has investigated, and I can help you lead the way." After all

    , her boss finally agreed with her to go together.

    Shui Yelingzi hung up the call, looked at the extremely obvious wound poked on his face strangely, cursed and went to clean himself up.

    ...

    After dealing with the strange work of Shui Yelingzi, Ye Tingshen did not sit idle. He threw "Dream Weaving Net" and "Black Cat" out to improve his performance; The "Ark" blew up their N detectors at the branch gate of Yinghuazhou and knocked out several capable users. Those people were so scared that they scrambled and scrambled to report to the organization immediately.

    Early in the morning, legends of gods, gods and ghosts spread rapidly in Yinghuazhou. Even if ordinary people don't know the existence of weirdness, they believe in the legends of ghosts and gods almost without resistance.

    [My younger brother fell asleep last night and sat up, saying that he dreamed of his dead mother, crying and knocking on my door, with a wriggling net on his face. As a result, he passed out after a while and couldn't wake up! God Rizhao, what should we do? ]

    [I was walking at night yesterday, and suddenly a stray cat scratched my back. I turned my head and looked... that cat was as big as a TV set! I was so scared that I turned around and ran. ]

    [I also met a scratching black cat! It’s as big as a refrigerator!]

    [Why is my photo about the size of a car?]