What if, what if the phantom appeared again after dealing with the black cat?

She retreated step by step towards the door, her heart was already beating her back.

The black cat was sitting on the porch, flicking its tail, watching her without making too much movement, just making a soft cat meow from time to time, which looked extraordinarily frightening in the dark night.

"Hmm...it's quite crooked." Ye Ting sat deeply in the hall, his smoky eyes gleamed with interest, and his gaze went straight through the closed door of the hall, projecting onto Shui Yelingzi.

With a swipe of his fingertips, the originally open door suddenly closed with a loud noise, and the lock that fell on the ground rose automatically and locked on the door.

"Since you're here, why don't you give me a warm welcome." He said, "Let's see if this little girl can counterattack?"

Shui Yelingzi estimated the distance, she was only three steps away from the beginning As long as she exits, she won't be in this weird hunting range. Black cats, phantoms, those are not things she should solve.

Three steps, two steps, one step-

when her back heels touched the threshold, the heavy reddish-brown wooden door behind her suddenly closed with a "dong" sound.

The breeze brought by the closed door stirred the broken hair in her ears, and brought a coolness from her neck. The coolness gradually expanded, and countless frightening thoughts rushed into her mind. In the end, there was only one sentence - can't get out up.

This weirdness consciously bound her to the shrine, playing with her like a cat and a mouse.

Shui Yelingzi's calf was weak, and she almost knelt on the ground. Now she just asked the beautiful and strong captain to find out her disappearance quickly and come to the rescue.

Although the illusion arrived late, a black figure appeared in front of him. A big man with a round waist was holding a knife full of blood, and his greasy and fat face was full of sick smiles.

"Lingzi, Lingzi, would you like to go with Dad?" he called, "Mom is gone, Lingzi belongs to Dad."

"Lingzi, Lingzi, don't hide and seek, come out quickly Come home with me."

Shui Yelingzi thought that after so many years, she would not be afraid of this man who had been imprisoned long ago when she was mentally prepared, but when his phantom really appeared in the In front of him, Shui Yelingzi just wanted to cry.

No one knows that the murder of his wife that caused a sensation in Yinghuazhou happened between Shui Yelingzi's parents.

At that time, she was playing hide-and-seek with her mother mischievously at home, and she was complacent when she saw that her mother couldn't find her.

And her father, a pig butcher who was not clear-headed, suddenly appeared, and immediately became violent after her mother asked for a divorce and took her away. He picked up a machete and made her mother close her eyes forever.

She shrank in the cupboard when she was little, watching her father holding a bloody knife and looking for herself with a distorted smile.

"Lingzi, are you there? Why are you playing hide-and-seek with Dad? Don't be naughty!"

Shui Ye Lingzi didn't know what happened afterwards, only that she was in a relative's house after she fainted and woke up. She didn't see her for the last time, but that man had long been a nightmare of her life.