of our separate lives,

╔═══════════════════╗

꧁ Chapter 2 ꧂( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )╚═══════════════════╝

꧁ Chapter 2 ꧂
( ❥ ❀ hayamii _ meina ||| シ )
╚═══════════════════╝

"Hello Sunshines!! I'm back with another episode of Sunnie's work vlogs~ Sadly Jake hyung is sick today so I'll be alone..."

The boy pouted toward the camera as he pushed the door to the cafe. He placed the camera down on the counter before putting on his apron. He ruffled his bleached pink hair and held up the 'V' sign while winking at the camera.

"Today I'll be mainly working since Jakey hyung isn't here but I hope you will still enjoy this video!"

Sunghoon leaned back against the backboard of his bed, staring at the video Sunoo had just posted. He had been following Sunoo's content for a while, about a month now. His username is SunnieXo3, fitting right? Sunghoon exited YouTube and opened Instagram, instantly seeing Sunoo's newest post at the top. It was a few pictures taken while recording the work vlog. Sunghoon tapped into his profile and scrolled all the way down.

Sunoo's very first post was on March 15th 2019, a picture of a drink and a cake he ordered from a cafe in Japan. He was in his fourth year of high school, preparing for the end-of-year exams. Sunghoon smiled as he saw old photos of Sunoo, still resembling the bubbly 11-year-old Sunghoon knew in the past. He recognised another boy in some of Sunoo's posts, Nishimura Riki. A young Japanese boy who is now known as Sunoo's editor but used to be known as Sunoo's best friend who loves dancing.

Sunghoon clicked on a post made on August 26th 2021, the day Sunoo came back to Korea. He had graduated high school in Japan and decided to return to Korea. Riki followed him to assist him in creating content and also to pursue his dancing career. All of this information Sunghoon knew was from Sunoo's videos. mainly his Q&A celebrating a million followers on Instagram and the beginning of his YouTube channel. Ever since Jungwon showed him Sunoo's content, Sunghoon's been keeping himself updated.

"I should really continue doing that presentation..."

Sunghoon muttered to himself as he plugged in his phone to charge. He picked up his discarded computer and stared blankly at the white presentation. He sighed and picked up his phone again, opening his chat with a certain loud angry bird. A few moments later and Sunghoon found himself on a call with said angry bird.

"Park Sunghoon, I left you with a quarter of the work. I already did all the research and statistics, it's in the document I sent you through email. Please I just need you to copy and paste information into the slides, throw in some pictures and we'll be done."