Queen - The Hobbit - Bilbo x Thorin x Reader

Comenzar desde el principio

Bilbo couldn't help but chuckle to himself, as he took a seat across from her. It was true what she said, everyone did treat her differently. That all the dwarves that had returned and continued to return to the mountain showed her the respect that one might expect to be shown to a queen. A queen that was already being called, the mother of the mountain. And that for a simple elf must have been a lot to deal with. But he knew that that didn't mean that they didn't all still love her. It didn't mean that Thorin didn't adore her. They he wasn't worried about her. But if he was her respite. If his little rooms were where she felt as if she could just be herself, then he would give her that. Bilbo beginning to speak of anything and everything. The pair settling into the comfortable and warm surroundings, as they both forgot about the world that lay beyond the round door.

                                                       >>---------------------------------<<

Thorin couldn't find her. How could he not find her? She was an elf in a world of dwarves. A heavily pregnant elleth, whose time was due at any moment. He had asked her to stay in their chambers. To rest. But (Y/n) being (Y/n) had proved to be as stubborn as ever, and was nowhere to be found when he had gone to check on her. So, now, here he was, with his sister and nephews. With Dwalin, Balin and the rest of the company searching the mountain for their queen.

"She can't have gone far, can she............?" Kili asked, as he came to stand next to his brother. The pair already sure that they had looked everywhere.

"I don't know. I've never been a pregnant elf. I don't know what she can do." Fili replied, as he and his brother looked at one another for a moment. The pair suddenly seeming to get the same thought at the same time. One word leaving their lips, before they raced off to find their uncle.

"BILBO!"

                                                             >>--------------------------------<<

Bilbo didn't know what to do. He felt like he couldn't leave her, not even to get help. He had tried calling out, but to no avail. So now, here he was with the Queen under the Mountain gripping to his hand. Sure, at any moment the elleth would break it, as the heir to Erebor decided that they were finally going to make an appearance.

They had just been sat there talking. Laughing about old times. Remembering Thorin's terrible sense of direction and how the company had stripped bare to bathe in one of the fountains at Rivendell. Bilbo sure that he would never forget to looks on the faces of Lord Elrond and Lindir. The hobbit teasing (Y/n) by saying that he didn't know elves could blush until he had seen her face that day. That he was sure that that was the moment when she had fallen in love with Thorin. And then, the laughter had stopped. (Y/n)'s eyes growing wide as the first contraction had happened. The queen now on her hands and knees, panting heavily and begging Bilbo not to leave her.

"But (Y/n). I have to get help. I have to find Thorin. It's not right for you to have the baby here. It's not fitting................."

"Fitting!? Fitting!? Bilbo, babies don't know what fitting is. And this one is the child of Thorin Oakenshield. He doesn't care. He just wants out." (Y/n) managed to say. Bilbo gasping as she squeezed his hand again. His eyes growing wide as the door to his rooms was thrown open. The faces of Thorin and the rest of the company appearing. The little hobbit sure that he had never been more pleased to see them in his life.

"(Y/n)? The little one.................?" Thorin asked. The look in his bride's eyes and the sounds leaving her lips, telling him all he needed to know. Dis suddenly pushing her way through the throng of male dwarves and taking (Y/n)'s hand from Bilbo before wiping the sweat from the elleth's brow.

"Out, out, out. All of you out. And on ya way, send in more ladies. The little one wants ta make an appearance." Dis informed them. The male dwarves looking at one another before racing out of the room.

                                                           >>-------------------------------<<

The whole of the company sat there. Watching nervously, as dwarrodam after dwarrodam rushed in and out of Bilbo's Erebor home. Thorin's pacing becoming more urgent with every moment. Kili finally breaking the silence, as he turned to look at Bilbo.

"What was the queen doing here..............?"

"Because of that.............." Bilbo sighed in reply. Shaking his head as the young dwarf and all the others looked at him. It obvious that they were all confused by his reply.

"(Y/n) came to see me because she thinks that I'm the only one that treats her like her anymore. You all call her 'Queen' or 'Your Grace', when all she wants to be is (Y/n). She wants it to be like it was before. She wants you to talk to her and laugh with her like you did before she became the queen. Its not that she doesn't want to be the queen, its just that she sometimes wants to be (Y/n) more." Bilbo explained. Thorin stopping his pacing and looking to his friend. The king knowing that he had been just as guilty as the others. That in a way it was his fault that the others treated her as they did. But before he could say anything, the door to the room opened. Dis smiling broadly at her brother.

"There is someone that would like ta meet you. Someone that (Y/n) wants to meet all of you................" The princess said, Thorin racing into the room. Stopping as he saw his wife sat on the floor, surrounded by copious amounts of pillows and blankets. A bundle in her arms. The king making his way over to her and dropping to his knees. Tears coming to his eyes, as he saw their child.

"Congratulations, my love. The mountain has a new prince................" (Y/n) said softly, as she handed the tiny creature to her husband. Thorin not knowing what to say as he held his son. The sweet silence suddenly filled with the sound of Bofur's whistle playing a happy tune. All the other dwarves that she had grown to love, making their way into the room. Kili and Fili taking a seat at her side. All of them congratulating the couple. Congratulating (Y/n) by name and not by her tittle. Her nephews joking that they were glad that the little one looked like her and not their uncle. (Y/n) looking up at Bilbo and smiling. Sure, that this was due to him. Sure, that she would have to find a way to thank him. The queen wondering if 'Bilbo' would be a suitable name for a half elf, half dwarf prince.