53 ⦻ The Final Decision

Start from the beginning

"Doesn't matter to us, you're still the same (Y/N)," BEN scoffed, wiping his face and glitching himself to (Y/N), wrapping his arms around them tightly. "And don't scare us like that again, asshole!!"

The others began to quickly surround (Y/N) and lend them their words or gestures of affection, even though (Y/N) usually wasn't fond of being smothered or touched, they allowed it this time for the sake of their 'family'.

"I...apologize (Y/N), I should've never allowed you to use that cube's power in any way," SlenderMan eventually spoke straightening his suit with his hands. Despite trying to seem calm about the whole situation, it was easy to tell that the incident probably broke him for a bit.

"I would've still used it anyways," (Y/N) responded, "you really think I was gonna sit back and let Zalgo ruin everything when there was something I could've done about it?"

Jeff chuckled and slapped (Y/N) on the back, "Well would you look at that? You've finally done something useful for once in your pathetic life! Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm proud of you, Walker."

"I can't believe I'm saying this but I actually agree with you."

After a while of everyone reuniting with (Y/N), SlenderMan finally leads everyone home, some of the others helping (Y/N) along because in their current situation it was harder for them to walk without pain surging through their body.

»»———- ⦻ ———-««

Y/N's p. o. v.

Me and everyone else got back to the mansion and SplendorMan was immediately the first to greet us all.
"You're back! You're all so beat up and hurt...allow me to help with healing all of you!"

Splendor's gaze suddenly fell on me and he froze, then he slowly pointed at me. "Wh-Wh-Wh—what happened t-to my poor (Y/N)-y?!?"

"I told you idiots to keep (Y/N) hidden, didn't I? Now Splendor's going to panic," Slender sighed, shaking his head. Splendor ran up to me and clasped his hands on his face, "What happened to you, dear child???"

"I........"

I glance at Slender and he was shaking his head quickly at me. I roll my eyes and mutter, "On the way back I tripped into a dirt hole filled with wet cement. There, that's what happened."

Obviously, Splendor believed that and seemed to calm down a bit. "Oh that's terrible, but don't worry we'll get you cleaned right up!"

Slender quickly stepped up to me and placed his hands on my shoulders, "Actually Splendor, I'll deal with the Walker's recovery. You begin tending to the other pastas, they need the most attention right now."

Splendor seemed cheerful in response as he saluted to his brother and started hurriedly ushering the other killers into the living room to start attending to their injuries. Slender however, leads me away towards the Slender Hall and straight to his office.

"Why are we coming in here? Do you really know how to get me back to normal?" I question.

Slender took a seat at his desk and clasped his hands together as he rested his elbows on the hardtop; the air I felt around him didn't feel very comforting, and I started to grow nervous. "Slenders...?"

"You can't be helped, (Y/N). I told you about using the cube's power to cast any heavy spells again, such as teleporting...I'm afraid you've caused irreparable damage to yourself."