《44》

I love you, my Moon
____________________

Happy Reading!!!

Excuse My Mistakes!!!

Shashi was waiting for Vaishnav, her husband who promised to take her out for dinner. The clock already ticked 7 in the evening but her man is still not at home. Damn he needs a lesson to be punctual. She mentally noted to teach him. But how many times does she have to think and fail to implement?

She was looking at the door every now and then. Kaushik laughed at her antics which she royally ignored. And finally her husband showed up at half past seven with his best innocent smile. Anyone who didn't know about him definitely fall for this best innocent smile of dimple.

She glared at him for which he mouthed sorry and dragged her with him not glancing at his friend who seemed to be distraught.

"Drohi, nenu ikkada unna. Nannu chudava?" He accused Vaishnav who laughed in return.

(Cheater, even I'm here. Won't you look at me?)

"Ninnu already na chelli chusukuntundi kada malli nenu enduku?" Vaishnav asked with a wink. Kaushik made a eww face and walked into his room shouting a loud good luck.

(My sister is already looking at you then why should I?)

But for what?

"So rowdy, polama?" He asked looking at his beauty. She looked at him with confusion, of course she don't know Tamil and her man is talking in Tamil.

(So Rowdy, shall we go?)

"Polama? Adi enti?" She asked raising her brows. He smiled at her.

(Field? What's that?)

"Veldama?" She nodded and left him to be followed by her. He huffed and followed her.

(Shall we go?)

The engine was bought into life and the gears are high. The girl was busy in looking out of the window with a pool of thoughts roaming in her mind while the man was looking at his girl. Perhaps she recognised the place, she looked at him to find him already looking at her. Her black orbs met his bluish-green which always made her feel giddy giddy and butterflies in the tummy.

"E place!?" She looked at him waiting for the answer. Her beating fast as she anticipated that they're here for that reason and it increased her heartbeat ten folds.

(This place!?)

After a pregnant pause, Vaishnav intertwined their palms. "Idi antha ekkada modalu ayindi akkade mughimpu iddham ani."

(This story begin here so let's end it here itself.)

Her heart skipped a bit listening to him. What would be his answer? Yes? or the last thing she wanted NO? But his eyes didn't made her feel that it would be a NO. But what if he found another man for her and now he would leave her. What if he denies her confession. Like this numerous what ifs were roaming in her mind that she missed that she had been carried to the venue by her husband.

She looked at him and he dropped her feet on the ground. The decoration was same like she did it for him. So did the food except that now her love, puri is added. He's a health conscious man and she's a big foodie.