"But honey, you said you have some important work. And he's also going back, so he will drop you to your house." She said as you're about to say no again but Jungkook interrupted in between.

"Yeah, Come outside." Saying this he left from there leaving you complete dumbfounded.

What was that?

But I don't wanna go with me. He looks more dangerous than my history teacher. And oh my god! That stare can get me 6ft under the ground

"Go y/n. He's already gone." Your mom said as you nodded before leaving the hall.

"Where is he? Now how will I know which car is his?" You said annoyingly, looking everywhere when you heard a car honk.

You turned around and saw Jungkook sitting in his black Mercedes. You quickly walked to the car and got in.

"My house is-"

"You know where my house is?" You asked, shocked to which he slightly nodded, before started driving.

You were sitting in the car and he was driving.

Should I speak something? Ohh God!! This is so embarrassing. Is he like this always? I think he doesn't talk to much. This silence is irking me.

You looked at his face, which looked like if you spoke a word, he'll take no time to throw you out of his car so you kept your mouth shut. 

"Nah Y/n, you better be quite."

After driving for a while, the car stopped, your eyes fell on your house which was standing just infront of you.

Removing the seat belt, you got off of the car.

Should I call him in? But what if he denied? But mom will beat my ass if she  get to know that i didn't invite him in.

"Jungkook~ssi, do you want to come in?" You asked politely making him looked at you.

SAY NOO!! SAY NOO!! PLEASE SAY YOU HAVE SOME WORK!!

"No, I have some work." He denied making you smiled internally.

"Sure, and thank you for dropping me here." You bowed to him as he nodded and drove away.

"Finally! First time in my life, I had to thought this much before speaking." You sighed in relief and made your way inside your house.

Removing your heels, you popped yourself on your couch.

"Home sweet home. I should tell mom that I reached." You nodded as you put your hand inside your purse to take your phone.

"Huh? Where is my phone?" You frowned, when you didn't find it in your purse.

"OH SHIT!! DON'T TELL ME I FORGOT MY PHONE IN HIS CAR? WHYYYY??? MYY PHONEEE!!! You whined throwing your legs in air.

"You forgot your phone in the car." You heard a voice, making you flinched as you quickly sat up properly.

You looked at the door, and saw Jungkook standing there. You face turned red in embarrassment.

Did he saw me whining like that? I should stop embarrassing myself in front of everyone.

You mentally cursed at yourself.

"Oh yeah. Thank you so much Jungkook~ssi." You walked to him as he handed you your phone back.

You bowed to him as he left. "How childish!!" He scoffed before driving away.

"Lord, why am I so stupid. He saw me whining like a pig." You face palmed yourself, and laid on your couch

"Whatever, not like we are going to meet again." you shrugged and called your mom and tell her that you reached home.

You got up from the couch and made your way to your room. Removing your makeup, you went inside the bathroom for shower.

"Today was soo embarrassing, I hope I never see him again." You closed your eyes on the feel of hot water touching your skin, and after doing your night routine, you went to bed.

"Now what should I do?" You thought for a while, lying on your bed when an idea popped on your mind.

"I should find more about Jungkook~ssi. Eh? Why am I still calling him Jungkook~ssi." You scoffed and typed his name on your phone. And got amuse, seeing so many fan pages about him.

Duh!! He has fanpages but doesn't use social media. " You snorted as you read the comments below his photos, which led you to nothing but cringed over it.

"Omg- Jungkookie oppa, is soo handsome."

"I wish I could be his girlfriend."

"His wife will be soo lucky."

"Ahh please, i love those piercing."

"Oh god!! They are carzyyy" You made a disgusting face over the amount of cringe and put your phone on the night stand.

"This is not good for my health. I should sleep now." You closed your eyes and went to sleep.

To be continued.

Hi!! Hope y'all liked this. Will post the next part soon ❣️