Book 1: 🌊Water🌊

~The Avatar~
Part 1

(The whole book is third pov)

Percy cried seeing him and they immediately hug tightly. Then when they break their hug, she punched him in the stomach.

"That is for you leaving me for the stupid war against the gods!" She said then slapped his face. " THAT IS FOR BREAKING MY HEART WHEN YOU DIED!"

Then she pulled him hard for a kiss. "That....cause I missed you so much" She said as tears feel from her eyes.Luke wiped her tears and kissed her.

" I missed you too seapearl. You have no idea how amazed I was seeing you here? Also you with the avatar?" He said

" My little brother....adopted and now I am older than you by 100 years...." She said but luke pinned her to the wall.

" No your still mentally and physically 16 and I am 19...." Luke said " Percy....the creators said if I ever saw you....there is something you should know...."

" What is it?" She asked. He whispered "Something Chaos is doing to help you...I don't know what it is but he will not tell me"

This shocked her. " wait seriously?!" He nods.she sighed as thier forehead touches. "Just like that time....we are opposite sides of the war." She said " But this time....you know I fighting with you....just the Prince zuko.....he needs guidance from me an iroh....but we are always team avatar." He replied

" Oh luke... " She said. " Here I had a feeling you will be born a waterbender seapearl so I made this" He gets something from his drawer. It was a betrothed necklace.

" Luke you asking me to...." "This shall be a promise....that when the war is over and the Avatar wins....I am going to marry you.I never got a chance in that world for i had to die but i am not risking it in this world. Till then.... this will remind you of my and my love....I will come back to you....just you wait." He said.

The charm has a trident in the middle on one side and winged sandals on the other side

"I will....I will wait" She said.

" You should escape....Right now I think your little brother must have escaped my soldier...go sea pearl" He said

" I will but first...." She drops a seed on the ground and suddenly Luke was pinned to the wall with vines. "Sorry Robin Hood, I had to show we put up a fight" She kissed him and runs out of the room leaving luke love sick.

"Thats my girl" He said. Soon she ran to the outside of the ship to see Aang in his avatar form freezing the guards.

" Now that was some waterbending" She said proud and catching him. Katara and Sokka came to them with Appa. "I see you got my message." She said