Book 1: 🌊Water🌊

~The Avatar~
Part 1

(The whole book is third pov)

Aang and Katara appearing over the horizon. The Southern Water Tribe villagers have gathered in the snow, as they return. Percy has her wolf glare out making Aang and Katara flich. Aang knew he was in trouble.

The children become overjoyed upon seeing Aang...the adults not so much. " Yay! Aang's back!" The kids said going to him. He look back at percy who is angry

" Aang Jackson! What did you do?!" She said mad. " it was an accident " He said

"As if!"  Sokka said points a finger at Aang angrily " You signaled the Fire Navy with that flare! You're leading them straight to us, aren't you?"

"Sokka!" Katara said " Aang didn't do anything! It was an accident."

" Yeah. We were on the ship and there was this booby trap, and, well " he awkwardly rubs his head." we booby-ed right into it." Percy slapped her forehead. " Aang what did I say about going to place you never been to?"

" not to enter without you or an adult " He said " and what did you do?" "enter without you or an adult"

" Katara, you shouldn't have gone on that ship! Now we could all be in danger!" Gran gran said " Don't blame Katara. I brought her there. It's my fault." Aang defended Katara

" Aha! The traitor confesses! Warriors, away from the enemy. The foreigner boy is banish...." Sokka said but stopped when percy gave him the wolf glare. " how can he be the traitor....we were in ice for 100 years.....and did you not hear what he said....I get your banishing him but he never a traitor. He made a mistake....Come on Aang let's go we stayed too long....We should check up home after a rest." She let Aang back to Appa. She bows at the people " I am sorry for what my brother did we will leave for good"

"Fine! Then I'm banished, too!" Katara said " No katara you needed here" Percy stopped her. " But I need to be a waterbender.....your the only other bender who could teach me waterbending pls let me come with you"

" Katara listen....I know but look at your people they need you......they need thier waterbender to protect themselves they need thier sister to stay....Stay Katara....maybe one day I will come to teach you waterbending " She said before hugging Katara goodbye and a little village girl from earlier holds her leg.

"Please don't go! I'll miss you!" The girl said. Percy smiled and creat a snowflake hair pin for her. "To always remember me."  She leaves as Appa walks away with Aang and her on his back.

Soon, They were resting on drifting ice. "Aang I know you were helping but what you did is still wrong" Percy notice a thin line of smoke in the distance. " Hey Aang why don't you wait here....I forgot my sword at the village " She said

" OK!" He said resting on Appa back as Percy rushed back to the village with mist travel. She reappear next to sokka scaring him after he put on make-up.

"Percy? What are you..." " Sokka I saw the boat and I know I can't leave the village defenceless....it will hard for you to fight them off alone. I have a plan if your willing to listen."

Sokka hesitate but nods as he felt a warrior aura on her....of a great leader. Soon they were hiding in the tents. All the villagers in the furthest tent away as they see the boat crash into the wall and spot the fire nation soldiers and the fire prince.