Them?!

Authors note: (you may want to skip this this is kinda long) Okay so I'm so sorry I haven't been really updating this mainly because I was busy, fewer ppl were reading this, and because I was quite literally stalking a boy I had a crush on. I was 12 when I first started writing this and I developed a crush on a kid 1 year older than me and I stalked him for 6 months straight. I was so problematic and obsessive that it eventually ruined some parts of my life. I'm currently 13 now anyways, I had taken a break from writing this since I'm too busy being an overachiever. I now write lots of poetry, and I am the president of the writing club at my school, where we cover many forms of writing (mostly poetry) and have been given an excellent opportunity to share at a school assembly some of my work, including me. Back to some more backstory, I was reading the comments that I had written in previous parts of the story and I was like "god damn I was a fucking cringe ass bitch a year ago" I genuinely disliked the YAS :D part of me, but it's better than the SLAYYYYY part lmao. Sorry for oversharing to the 5 people who read this, and yeah yolo. 

TRIGGER WARNING: Excessive gore. 

The animatronics you were staring at had somehow been in awesome condition. No rust, no visible damage, and everything seemed fine. 

"I- I thought you guys burned down?" You babbled. "We did." Moon responded. "We don't particularly enjoy talking about that part love," Sun muttered. "Oh." you sigh. "Thats alright because we're here now!!" Said Sun, busting the door down, swooping you up into a passionate kiss.

The glass was shattered around your feet, you guys didn't care, since the three of you were like family.

You loved each other.

 You would do anything for each other.

Suddenly everything went black. . .

The glass cell. I remember it now. It was a freezing cell.

Your hand was sliced, and a spurt of blood oozed out of your finger, and eventually, that spurt rushed out of your hand, the cut burning like an agonizing hell. Turns out that you had been arrested yes, but sun and moon weren't there, and you were just having a lucid fantasy, trying to grasp onto the memories of them, because that's all you had left. No job, nobody.

"I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THEMMMMMM...." You say with an agonizing screech.

You had been arrested for 352 murders,(You weren't able to kill everyone in the circus, and the other clowns strangled people, people were crushing each other, etc.) battery, brainwashing, aggravated assault, narcotics possession, meth possession, sexual assault, driving under the influence,  and disorderly conduct. Pretty much all due to the glitchtrap/vanny brainwashing, and the effects of the drugs.

You had still been hearing voices due to the brainwashing, and they wanted out of this dark cold,  cell, they wanted them. You had been lusting after Sun and Moon since it was one of the few things you could latch onto, without violent or intrusive thoughts. You fell asleep, the thoughts of them keeping you warm at night. The glass shattered around your feet. Huh? How the fuck did you escape thick layers of cement and glass? Whatever, you took the opportunity and ran like a rabbit. Slinking around the offices, with sluggish movements, almost like a zombie. You have had a major lack of sleep for the past few months, but still barely getting enough, too much stimulation could really wear you down. Eventually, after a good 20 minutes of sneaking past guards, you finally found a room with a window. Your predatory instincts took over, a sheer wave of anger taking over. So much adrenaline pumping through your system, so much uncontrollable instinct that you just couldn't contain. "Should I do it? I'm so so so so tired... but I've made it this far. I need to do this. For... for them!!" you thought to yourself, almost as if you had Stockholm syndrome, and then you went about smashing a window with your bare hands to escape out, falling onto rock-hard cement now having a bleeding knuckle, and scraped knees. More agonizing pain due to a cold body, that had been used to lying around for a month or two. You ran through the night, beads of sweat dripping down from your face.  Running for hours on end. It was 11:40 at night, and you barely got sleep in jail. And then you saw a familiar place.

The pizzaplex. Demolished, with caution tape all around it.

Suddenly you felt hands around your neck.

You woke up again. 

Will I ever have one normal night? You thought to yourself.

You look up, hands cuffed, but you saw them.

Sun and Moon.

For real. You could see and hear them, although everything was a bit hazy.

"Y/n!! Y/N!! Oh, how we missed you so! Don't worry, we know what you've been through, it will be alright, we will keep you here and protect you until you're in stable condition!!" Sundrop had gleefully said, clasping his long slender animatronic hands together, looking at you, then back at Moondrop.

Is this another lie?