Sun?!

(No more epic font tonight the website is lagging and it takes long)

Since yall wanted to know how sundrop reacted here is how it went. The reaction went like:

Sun looked at you, untied you two and kissed your forehead. You were blushing but you knew DAMN well his innocence may have been ruined. After all YOUR LITERALLY NAKED and tied up. 

"Y-y-y/n?! YOU WILL GET US BANNED FROM THE DAYCARE?! What are you doing...?" He was flabbergasted. Sun was even more anxious when he noticed the blood all over your chest. He kissed you and held you. 

Sun: Y/n... LET ME CLEAN YOU UP I KNOW THERE'S A BATHTUB IN HERE THAT BUM DAVE USES ALL THE TIME I HEARD HIM SINGING CARRIE UNDERWOOD IN THE BUBBLE BATH!" 

Dave be like: I DUG MY KEY INTO THE SIDE OF HIS PRETTY LITTLE-" 

Sun puts a robe on you so he isn't draggin you around naked. very wholesome (UNLIKE LAST CHAPTER LOL)

You: "Sun I'm okay dear! Do not worry about me I-"

 Sun: "NONSENSE Y/N! DO NOT FEAR I AM HERE TO BATHE YOU! Now which bath toy do you want, the duckie or the boat?" 

You: THE DUCKIE zishfkjdxgiusfrawbkhjczxfgdzushrawxkjcfsbxf hzdgschiracjkblxbhsracsfjgx bfchfskfgkldgjsdklfjsdlkfjsdlkfjklgjskdlfgjdklgjdklgjsdklgjdklgjdsklgjdsklgjdlkgjdklgjfdkjkljgfkldjgsdlkgjdlkgjdsksgjdsk

You two arrived at the bathtub bathroom place whatever the fuck and then he closed his eyes, took off the robe, turned on the water, and then opened his eyes as soon as you were in the tub.

 YOU WAS FLUSTEREDDDDDDDD

But he put lavender scented bubbles, epsom salt that smelled like lavender, and put one of those bath pillow thingies so you can play with ur duckie and get clean! He kissed your cheek and began to clean you up! 

WHOLESOME SHIT