Ehe

Another day... another paycheck your longing for. 

It was rather boring, however how was it not??

Authors note: Im in spanish class rushing a chapter. How fun.

Another day another questioning of how the fuck you fuckity fucked  2 animatronics. After that little situation with Moon, you couldn't help but feel butterflies in your stomach everytime you saw him. Sure he had a rough edgy demeanor, but that moment you two had such a bond, it was immaculate. 

OH SHIT THERES A KID SMEARING PAINT ON THE WALLS!

Gotta put him in timeout..

You did put him in timeout, sure he cried but you did too becauser WHO THE FUCK LETS THEIR KID DO THAT?! 

Sun instructed the kids to do a craft with him so after a little you managed to take 5. 

You saw moon creeping around and blushed. You toddled off back to the daycare.  You decided to take part in this craft known as a "godseye." It seemed fun and all you needed was yarn and some popsicle sticks.

 But you got frustrated doing this. Why was it so difficult?!  You spent so much time on it that you didn't notice the kids leaving to their parents?! Oh no, that could not be?? Ugh.

You were so gloomy that you did not notice Sun watching you fumble up with your craft. It was so...

so...

so....

attractive??

"You need help Y/n :( ??" Sun asked cordially.  You nodded yes, admitting your defeat to a craft. 

He showed you that you went over the stick when you should have threaded it under, and ended up putting you in his lap and helping your hands do the craft correctly. 

How kind??