MoOnDrOp.

As the kids were asleep it was awful quiet so you headed to the backroom not paying attention to anything else. Not the footsteps behind you. 

A child shrieks.

Very loudly. It is annoying but you try to see whats going on through the door because you SORT of care.

You see a kid and... a moon animatronic? 

Isn't it that one kid who turned off the lights? 

"N-NO I'M SORRY I'M SORRY PLEASE NO NO NO MO AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-" No more was heard from him.

Dead.  Specifically choked to death by Moon. You tried to stop it but did not question it at all. After all the reports of the animatronics having malfunctions, you didn't want to mess with the moon man. 

He turned around and glared at you. Stared for a while. Real scary. You tremble worried he was going to choke you as well. 

"𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂" The moon man said.

"Why are you sorry?" you ask.

"𝓘'𝓶 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓮𝓽 𝓬𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓷 𝓹𝓾𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵𝓫𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝔀. 𝓥𝓮𝓻𝔂 𝓭𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴... 𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮?" He asks back. 

"Y/n is my name Mr moon man, thank you for asking and thanks for the "compliment"." You say sarcastically rolling your eyes. 

"𝓘 𝓭𝓸 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓱𝓾𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓼, 𝓘 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓱𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽" Moon said. 

"I would normally be horrified but your hilarious." you mutter.

"𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓾𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵..." Moon  sighed.

You tremble than you realize this is what he wanted, so you whisper "Good I'm glad I'm perplexing." That was awfully stupid, you thought it sounded cooler in your head. 

Moon turned off the lights and pinned you to the floor making you flustered.

"𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓷𝓪𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽𝔂 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵... 𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝔀. 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽 𝓷𝓸𝔀 YoU mUsT bE pUnIsHed...." Moon whispered in your ear.

Then there were screeches and yelling. 

You totally forgot about the kids. 

But you cant escape. "𝓣𝓻𝔂𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓮𝓵𝓹 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶? 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓷... " Moon stated calmly as if he has done this before. He tied you up to a chair and walked back to the daycare.

You were struggling to escape frantically, not knowing what Moon was going to do the kids in the daycare. They are 4-8 years old?! They cant defend themselves from an animatronic at least three times their size?!

But logically he tied you up a bit... tight. You could not escape. He was right.

He walked back in. All was silent yet again. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO THEM?!" You  shrieked. He put a finger to your lips saying, "𝓡𝓮𝓵𝓪𝔁 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵... 𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓭𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓷 𝓲𝓽 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓰𝓰𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓵𝓮𝓮𝓹! "