c-clean up?!

It all happened so fast, he undressed you and then gave you the lead immediately.

He fockin grabbed a strap on out of nOwheRe. You said to Sun "Oh? You horny bitch... on the bed now."

You began to peg sun in his ass, as he made an ahegao face unintentionally whilst moaning. 

"Harder darling!!!!~" Sun moaned eagerly. His dick was so hard and you wanted to touch it but you loved him begging for more, you kept pegging him with the strap on.  "PLEASE Y/N FUCK ME SO GOOD-" He begged. 

"I see a strap on isn't enough for you eh?" You say. You open your hole and allow Sun to enter. Up and down, faster and faster. Sun was moaning a bit loudly unintentionally, so you had to slap him in the face every now and then to feed his masochism kink and to shut him up.

 You did not want your neighbors to know about this.

Sun was enjoying it so much. Your vagina felt amazing with his dick inside.  It slid in and out, feeling like divine heaven. Sun really got into it. His dick got harder and he went faster to match your energy. He picked up the pace though, actually taking the lead. He just kept going shoving his hard cock into your pussy faster and faster. You moaned a bit making Sun harder. He eventually cummed inside you.

He wanted you to suck on "it". "Darling- I know this may sound weird but can you suck my-"

He was cut off by a moan because you started sucking his dick. 

It tasted like candy so you put more effort into your sucking. You had to let go because you had an orgasm whilst moaning. 

Sun was worn out and so were you. He wanted to care for you after having all this fun.

He picked you up, carried you to your bathroom and gave you a bath, washing you off. He even blowdried your hair making it really pretty. He stroked it and slept with you.