Omigod-

Sorry I haven't been active, ive been busy with school (volleyball, matilda  the musical, being president of the writing club, a school ambassador, and normal life ig, I'm not rlly into fnaf anymore but I do want to finish this. It might be bad only because I already had half of this done around April or something and I just went off of this today.

THIS ISNT THE LAST PART.

"S-sun drop?!" You babble in confusion. The two animatronics that you knew and loved came to save you! You felt a unique feeling of desperation and dependency because after all the torture you went through, who wouldn't be depressed? When the figure's arm was holding on to you it felt numb because of all the bruises and scars, the pain shot through you like a spear impaling your arm.  Something inside you snapped.
Suddenly you realize this isn't who it seemed. This couldn't be them, it was way too soft. Almost like a suit or something. You look up and all your hope shatters. Your whole world crashed because it isn't the animatronics you thought it was. It was Glitchtrap and Vanny. 

"Sundrop?! You pathetic bitch, how dare you to call me by the name of a useless fucking animatronic. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR DELUSIONAL BRAIN, DID YOU REALLY EAT THAT MUCH APHRODISIAC? YOU REALLY ARE A PIG HUH?! YOU FUCKING STUPID FATASS. YOU DON'T DESERVE OUR LOVING CARE, YOU DON'T DESERVE A LIFE YOU BITCH?!" The yellow rabbit said. You were suddenly thrown to Vanny, who threw you to glitchtrap, who threw you back and forth until you were nauseated and landed back to Glitchtrap's clutches.

 "Oopsie!" Glitchtrap says as he drops you to the ground. You fell, thinking you would end up in a coma or something. The whispers in your head said you would die and you submitted to it, closing your eyes and falling down/

CRASH!!!!!

Your body slammed onto the box where you once stood happily, now losing blood sadly. Everything was blurred...

Is that smoke? A blaze shot through the door. The police and two blurred figures stood next to them.  "EVACUATE THE PREMISE WITH YOUR HANDS UP..." A cop ordered firmly.

Glitchtrap and Vanny Suddenly jolted and vanished out of literally nowhere, not even bothering to say any final words.

Let's be honest we don't sugarcoat shit, you looked stupid and sketchy as hell. Clown makeup was smeared all over your face and you had a RIFLE in your hands.

The cops knew you had done something and you explained everything. You did your time and as you were rotting in jail a male cop approached your cell and muttered "You have visitors y/n"

"Visitors? Me?" You pondered to yourself aloud. "Yes you, go say hi or something."
You slowly walked out and as you approached your booth you saw them.

Sun and Moon!