28

Chapter 28

*Lacey POV*

*Lacey POV*

"Lacey you're glowing!" Mariana smiles walking in with Jungkook.

I laugh. "Hardly. I feel like death."

"Leave us be Jungkook." She smiled at him and kissed his cheek. She looks happier than I've ever seen her. Jungkook nods and leaves.

"So." I smile. "Are you guys doing well?"

"Yes. I think I might love him." She smiles at me. "How are Jimin and you doing?"

"Good. He's with Lilith at her appointment right now."

"Is that why your brother is laying on the couch pretending to sleep?" She laughs.

"Exactly."

"So gender reveal." Mariana smiles mischievously. "Do you want a party or just something for Jimin and you?"

"Just for Jimin and I. Well for us in this house."

"So a small party." She smiles

"I wouldn't call that a party." Yoongi chuckles. "Have you met the others in this house?"

"Shush Yoongi." Mariana glares at him. "It's still a party, they'll all be happy."

"Except maybe Celia."

"Jin's wife?" Mariana tilts her head.

"Yes. She's not a fan of Lacey or you. You're humans."

"You were once a human." Mariana shoots back at him.

"I also wasn't dating a vampire, or having a vampires baby?" He questions what he says almost immediately. "Not that I would you know, be able to get pregnant. Wait. No, I don't date men."

Mariana and I both laugh. "Yoongi just go back to pretending to sleep."

"Gladly." He moves around to get comfy then closes his eyes again.

"Anyways

"Anyways." Mariana giggles. "Does Lilith find out what she's having today?"

I nod. "They should be home soon." I bite my cheek. They had been gone awhile.