Chapter 9

2 weeks later

"Alexa," Karsyn said walking into the house.

"In the kitchen," Alexa yelled.

Karsyn walking into the kitchen seeing Alexa wrapping mini hotdogs to make pigs in a blanket.

"Hey. Thanks for coming early to help," Alexa said with a smile.

"No problem. What do you need me to do?" Karsyn asked.

"Could you taste the pasta salad that's in the fridge and make sure it tastes okay," Alexa asked.

"Yeah sure," Karsyn said.

"So how have you been?" Alexa asked.

Karsyn grabbed a fork out of the drawer and made her way over to the fridge, "I'm great."

"Great?" Alexa asked.

"Yeah. Why would I be anything but?" Karsyn asked, "Pasta Salad tastes fine."

"Kars you can't be serious," Alexa said.

"I'm being serious. It tastes fine," Karsyn said.

Alexa sighed, "You know that's not what I'm talking about."

"I know what you're trying to talk about and I don't want to talk about it," Karsyn said.

"Ooh what do we not want to talk about," Carlos said waking into the kitchen.

"Nothing," Karsyn said.

"Kendall," Alexa said at the same time.

"Alexa!" Karsyn said.

"What? Carlos knows," Alexa said.

Karsyn's mouth dropped open, "You told him that we slept together?! That was supposed to stay between us."

"You slept with Kendall?!" Carlos said.

"Yeah I didn't tell him that part," Alexa said.

Karsyn out her face in her hands, "Why..."

"When did you sleep with Kendall?" Carlos asked.

"Do you want to know about the first time or the second time," Alexa said.

"Twice!?" Carlos yelled.

"I told you it was messy," Alexa said.

"Yeah but I didn't know it was this messy," Carlos said.

"Glad you guys take please in gossiping about my life," Karsyn said.

"Hey I tired my best not to tell him but some stuff is just hard to keep secret when you're together all the time. But I did not tell that you guys slept together...you did that," Alexa said.

"So when did this happen?" Carlos asked.

"Well the first time was after that party James threw a couple months back, the one you guys didn't come to," Karsyn said.

"I knew we should have gone to that party instead of having dinner with your parents," Carlos said to Alexa making her give him a look.

"We were both drunk and didn't exactly remember what happened. But from what we pieced together we didn't use protection which in turn could make a much bigger problem out of the situation."

"You're pregnant!" Carlos yelled.

"Carlos would you just shut up and let her tell the story," Alexa said.

"Right. Sorry," Carlos said.

"No I'm not pregnant," Karsyn said, "But over the month that we were waiting to find out I sort of grew use to the idea of me maybe being a mom. When my period came and I found out that I wasn't I was happy. But a part of me was also sad."