Chapter 3

"You are so going down," Alexa yelled at Karsyn as she was balancing on Carlos's shoulders.

"No you're going down," Karsyn laughed.

Carlos and James walked closer as the two girls started pushing one another. Alexa pushed Karsyn hard making her wobble.

"We are so not losing this," James said steadying her.

With a hard push Carlos lost his balance under Alexa and they both fell backward into the water.

"Victory!" James yelled as he high-fived Karsyn.

"Carlos!" Alexa said coming out of the water, "We totally had that!"

"I'm sorry!" Carlos said.

Alexa started walking toward the shore.

"Where are you going?" Carlos asked.

"To get you a new partner," Alexa said continuing to walk.

"You know I love her dearly but she really is a sore loser," Carlos said making Karsyn laugh.

"She's your wife," Karsyn said,

"And your best friend," Carlos added.

"Logan," Alexa said walking toward him, "Carlos needs you to be his partner."

"What? I thought you were his partner," Logan said.

"That was until he started sucking," Alexa said.

"Well I don't want a sucky partner," Logan said.

"You'll be fine!" Alexa said rolling her eyes.

Logan got up from the ground and started making his way into the water.

"Logan!" Karsyn yelled, "That's not fair!"

"I'll take it easy on you," Logan said with a laugh.

Alexa watched from the beach as Logan climbed onto Carlos's shoulders. Logan was going easy on Karsyn for a bit until he finally go tired and gave her one hard shove sending her falling into the water.

"What the hell, Logan," Karsyn said laughing as she cam out of the water wiping her eyes.

"Sorry," Logan said.

"Oh you're going down!" Karsyn yelled attacking Logan who just screamed before they went under water.

Alexa's eyes wandered over toward Kendall who was laughing at the situation going on in the water. Kendall had been pretty quiet all day, and Karsyn and Alexa were the only ones that knew why.

"Hey," Alexa said sitting down by Kendall.

"Hey," he said looking up at her.

"You've been pretty quiet today," Alexa said.

"I'm pretty hungover," Kendall lied.

"Are you sure it not the fact that you could possible be a dad in nine months," Alexa said.

Kendall looked over at her shocked, "We promise not to tell anyone. Of course she told you."

"Calm down there buddy," Alexa said, "She didn't technically tell me. Well I guess she did but only because she was trying to stop you from telling me."

Kendalls face turned from angry to confused, "What you mean?"

"I got a series of snapchats last night that ended in a video of you both in bed with no shirts on. You took the phone from her and tried to tell me what happened. Karsyn then informed you that you were not to tell anyone that you both slept together in turn telling me that you both slept together."