Chapter 7

Karsyn's eyes opened as sunlight hit her face. A smile came to her face as she remembered the event of last night. Turning over her smiled dropped as she saw an empty bed.

She let out a huff as she flipped face first down on the bed. She shouldn't be surprised that Kendall wasn't there. The both were emotional last night. What they did probably didn't mean anything to him.

Karsyn got up, making her way to the bathroom. Hopping in the shower, she wanted to wash away what happened last night. If it didn't mean anything to Kendall she wasn't going to pretend like it meant anything to her. When she was done showering she walked over to her sink. Putting tooth paste on her tooth brush she stuck it in her mouth. Karsyn took the toothbrush out of her mouth as nausea overtook her. She ran to the toilet and threw up the cereal that she had eaten last night.

After throwing up Karsyn wiped her mouth and walked back over to the sink. Not trusting being able to brush her teeth again she swished some mouthwash around in her mouth. Karsyn walked back out to her room slipping on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. She grabbed her phone off of her night stand checking it. No texts from Kendall but there was one from Alexa.

A: Girls day?! Carlos is going out with the guys.

K: Duh! I have something to tell you anyway.

A: Did you talk to Kendall?

K: Something like that...

A: You didn't 😲

K: We did.

A: Can't wait to hear every detail 😘

Karsyn laughed as she walked out of her bedroom and down to the kitchen. James was standing at the stove cooking eggs. As soon as the smell hit her nose she felt nauseous. Karsyn closed her eyes trying to take deep breaths.

"Hey sis," James said turning around, "Are you alright?"

Karsyn opened her eyes, "Yeah I'm just not feeling the best today."

"Sit down," James said walking to his sister and grabbing her arms, "Maybe you just need to eat."

James put some eggs on a plate and set them in front on Karsyn. The smell of the eggs in front of her hit her nose and she felt vomit coming up her throat. Running to the trash can, barley making it, she threw up the rest of her cereal from last night. She felt James come to her side holding her hair back.

"I don't think you're alright," James said.

"James, where is my...woah what's wrong?" Kendall asked walking into the kitchen.

"Karsyn is sick," James said.

"I'm fine James," Karsyn said.

"Kars you just emptied your guts into my trash can," James said.

"I'm fine. Seriously," Karsyn said, "I just think I ate something bad."

"Well whatever it is you need to get upstairs and rest," James said, "Kendall tell the guys sorry I can't make it. Someone needs to take care of Karsyn."

"No. You need to go," Karsyn said, "Alexa wanted to have a girls day. I'm sure she wouldn't mind taking care of me."

"I'm not going to...

"James you are not staying here. Just call Alexa," Karsyn said.

James sighed, "Alright. Kendall can you help her upstairs?"

"Umm yeah," Kendall said walking over to Karsyn.

He place his hand in the small of her back to lead her upstairs.