Chapter 1

Karsyn opened her eyes but quickly snapped them back shut, the sun being too bright for the pounding headache she was enduring. At James's party last night she wasn't planning on drinking much but one thing lead to another and she now felt like death. She was rubbing her eyes trying to adjust them to the sunlight when an arm slinging across her made her stop. As she opened her eyes she realized that she wasn't in her own room. Karsyn had also become extremely aware that she was in fact naked under the sheets.

"Shit," she whispered to herself.

Wearily, she looked down at the persons arm draped over her. She didn't know who it was but she knew she needed to get out of this room fast. If James were to walk into the room and find her here with some guys he would be furious.

As slow as possible she tired to slide out of the bed without waking the person next to her. This would not be a fun conversation if they woke up. The person next to her shifted making her freeze. Not hearing anything coming from them she continued to get up, not glancing back at the person.

Karsyn spotted a pile of clothes at the foot of the bed on the floor and walked quickly to pick them up. If she hurried she could get out of here before this guy woke up. She grabbed her underwear quickly slipping them on. Finding her shirt across the room she slipped it over her head. But she could not for the life of her find her bra or jeans, and she couldn't leave here with out them.

Getting on her hands and knees she felt around under the bed looking for it, thinking it might have been kicked under there. Her finger grazed a piece of fabric under the bed so she grabbed it pulling it out. In her hands was a T-shirt and not her bra or jeans. An uneasy feeling settled in her stomach as she looked at the T-shirt. This can't be happening, she thought to herself. Karsyn knew exactly who the T-shirt belonged too, though she needed to look at the guy to make sure.

Peaking her head up over the bed, her suspicion were confirmed. In the bed sleeping peacefully, was her brother's best friend, Kendall Schmidt. Karsyn felt like her heart had dropped into her stomach. How could either of them let this happen. How could she let this happen. James was going to kill them both. There was one rule that James had set when he told Karsyn she could move in with him. One simple rule. And she broke that rule after only being here for a week.

Karsyn stood up and threw the shirt in Kendall's face, "Wake up!" she whisper yelled.

Kendall stirred but stayed sleeping. Frustrated, Karsyn grabbed a pillow and hit him with it making him shoot up out of bed.

"Ow," Kendall said grabbing his head and looking over at Karsyn, "What'd you do that for."

"We have a problem," Karsyn said.

"Yeah I have a splitting headache," Kendall said.

"Something a little more serious than that," Karsyn said crossing her arms.

Kendall turned to look at her as his eyes moved down to her legs, "Why are you in here with no pants on?"

"Probably because I can't find them," Karsyn said.

"And you didn't have any other pants in your room?" Kendall asked confused.

Karsyn sighed, she loved this boy but his blonde showed too much sometimes.

"I didn't come from my room Kendall," Karsyn said, "I woke up in here."

"Why?" Kendall asked.

"Maybe you should just check under the covers real fast," Karsyn said.

Kendall gave her a confused look but lifted the covers quickly pulling them back down. Wide eyes he turned to look at Karyson.

"We didn't," Kendall said.