Chapter 8

An arm slinging across Karsyn's body woke her up the next morning. Her eyes open to see her best friend laying next to her. She shoved Alexa's arm off waking her up.

"What did you do that for?" Alexa whined.

"Now I remember why I never share a bed with you," Karsyn said, "I feel bad for Carlos."

"He loves it when I snuggle him," Alexa smiled.

"Or he just doesn't want to hurt your feelings," Karsyn said earning a shove from Alexa, "Hey! I'm just trying to tell you the truth."

Alexa yawned, "What time do you think the guys got in last night?"

"Late. Last time I looked at the clock it was 12," Karsyn said.

"I truly don't know how they do it," Alexa said, "Are you feeling any better today?"

"I am actually. Must have just been something I ate," Karsyn said.

"We should go downstairs and make the guy's some breakfast. They're probably all going to be so hungover this morning, they looked pretty drunk last night on FaceTime."

Karsyn thought back to when Carlos had FaceTimed them last night. When he had shown Kendall making out with that blonde girl.

"I'm sorry," Alexa said noticing a change in her friend.

"Sorry about what?" Karsyn asked.

"About last night. Seeing Kendall and that girl," Alexa said.

"Like I already told you it's fine. There is nothing tying Kendall and I together. We are both free to do whatever we want," Karsyn said.

Alexa just smiled at her friend before Karsyn got out of bed, Alexa doing the same. Karsyn threw her hair into a messy ponytail before walking down stairs. Neither girl bothered changing because all of the guys had seen them in the pjs before.

"What do you think we should make?" Karsyn asked.

"Eggs and Bacon?" Alexa suggested.

The thought of eggs made Karsyn want to puke again. After yesterday's interaction, she didn't want to see eggs for awhile.

"Anything but eggs," Karsyn said.

"How about Pancakes and bacon?" Alexa asked.

"Sounds delicious," Karsyn said.

"You get the batter ready. I'll get the bacon," Alexa said.

Karsyn walked over to the pantry pulling out the pancake mix box while Alexa grabbed the bacon out of the fridge. Karsyn walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a big bowl. If they were going to cure a hangover they needed a lot of pancakes.

"Do you think this bowl will be big enough?" Karsyn asked.

"It should be," Alexa said, "We can alway make two batches."

"True," Karsyn said measuring out the mix and dumping it in the bowl, "Could you hand me the mixer. It's right under you."

"Here you go," Alexa said handing it to her.

"Thanks," Karsyn said.

Karsyn turned on the mixer and went to stick it in the batter.

"Wait!" Alexa yelled but it was too late.

The mixer had slung batter everywhere making Alexa scream. Karsyn looked over and her mouth dropped open, Alexa had a huge glob of batter stuck to the side of her face. Karsyn snapped her mouth shut and started to giggle.