ƜнƐ尺Ɛ?..

(If anyone wants a qna after I get more of the story out go ahead and respond here 👍 btw that's my art ↑-)
.
.
.
(Chrysolite's PoV)

'Sh*t'
Growling, he hid from the human in this au he hopped into.
He had gotten to some AUs, he knew it wouldn't be long before the random, so called powerful Sans would come.

Lifting up a water bottle he took a swing, this was so annoying.

Sighing, he ran off trying to find another place to camp out until he can run off again to another AU.

Ah yes, he definitely has enough energy and magic to do this.

(Timeskip (⁠☞⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠ ⁠☞)

Sitting down in a cave he ate the last candy bar he brought with.
Wrong move to only grab candy related food- it wasn't even monster candy! So he doesn't have anymore food, no energy and definitely no magic now.

Great.

Grumbling underneath his breath he stood to start moving again, he didn't get far before he found himself looking down at an injured babybones, dust surrounded the baby Papyrus, a tell tale gown you'd find ones wearing at a hospital on his small frame, a bigger one next to him, the poor thing looked so fragile- what the h*ll happened????

...

Picking the paps up he wrapped the poor thing in his bandana, which was able to cover him perfectly, that came to no shock.

Great, he's gonna have to stop and settle somewhere so he can get a job to help get food for the kid, such a pain..

.
.
.
.

(??? POV)

With a sigh he found himself in another AU, where were they? How could they disappear from him AGAIN!?

Swap, his dear, he couldn't find the other after they took off. That d*mn glitch probably said something to make him leave! The other most likely forgot him if they took to others words, which really makes things harder on his part-

Did his dear forget everything?

Their time together, adventures, who he really was!?

This wasn't going well, he hoped he could find the other, scr*w letting them live a semi-normal life it wasn't normal as soon as that Papyrus was in the equation!

He needed help, who could sense someone out of reach?...

....
No

I can't

I don't... I don't trust him!

..

Fine.

Looks like we're finding him sooner then I thought.

.
.
.
.

I  f e e l  Y o u r  F e a r
B e  N o t  A f r a i d
i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟t̴͕͖͓̀s̩͙͖̋͛͟ ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘ḻ̸͈ͧ͑̓̓̀͡y̯̤͑́́̓́ m̶̷͔ͪ̽͡ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊!
y̯̤͑́́̓́ȍ̸̢̢̮͚̐̚û̶͙̽̿͆̈r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟ f̷̵̫̞̉͢r̶̷̲͍̭͐̾̀͟i̵͓͙̱͚̎͟ę̷̵̧̖̫̗̆̊n̷̶̯͉̊̽̐ͦ͘d̸̡̩͍̔ͥ͜

..
....

F4n(y 533!n9 y0u h3r3.
57473 y0ur 8u!5n355.

...

I need your help.

.
.

(Chrysolite's PoV)

Sitting at a diner with a babybones, wearing dark clothes and holding a kid only wearing a faded blue bandana isn't the way to go-
But he needs to feed the kid now.

This is all he could come up with, okay!?

With a heavy sigh he ate the food given, the kid awoke sooner then he thought- seemed his.. brother didn't die to late.

He wished he got here before that...

But other then that he spent his time making sure the kid ate and he did, he needed to regain energy and traveling with a babybones won't make it any easier then before.

He needs a safe place, clearly, to settle down so the kid won't be raised being forced everywhere everytime(what? He knew it wouldn't do the kid any good! And handing the child off to someone won't make things easier as even his magic scent is on the child after a good heal, he'll just be putting the child in danger!)
A stable job to put food on the table, easier said then done-
And a new identity for him and the kid, as well as clothes.

What an annoyance, why didn't he just leave the kid to die!?
Growling at his food he felt little hands pat his cheek-bone, looking over he stared into those beady black sockets, he swore he could see them shine-

Who is he kidding, he could never leave a kid, especially one that he already feels a connection with(The kids a Papyrus! Of course he feels one-) to die! The kid lost his bro for f*cks sake what is he thinking???

..

After finishing the food, as well as making sure the kid was good he paid then left, heading through a portal to a whole nother au, he needed new cloths for him AND the kid after all!

Jeez, never gonna have a break, it he?

.
.
.
.
.
.

(Alrighty that's all for this chapter! Short, I know, I just don't have that much inspiration. I promise to make them longer once I do however!
Hope you enjoyed! Word count: 799)