𝕆𝕕𝕕

(Chrysolite's PoV)

Humming, he decided to go ahead and scout the area around, finding interest in the scenery and chance.
Naturally he wasn't very trusted to be alone, clear from his past situation and now future situation. Though it seems that the others are more distant, after he informed them of the problem and such they got wary and distant which, to popular understanding, seems as though they don't trust him.

Letting out a sigh, he looked off into the lake, he didn't even know they had a lake back here!

Sometimes he wishes he'd go to sleep and wake up back in his old life with his family. Looking at his skeletal hands he made a decision, the others shouldn't carry the burden of what this old body has done, he needs to be able to fight and survive!

With a heavy breath he teleported into his room, packing bare essentials and dressing himself to look like any casual Sans, it'd be best if he can distinguish himself from the Swap Sans aesthetic as much as possible.

He now sported the classic blue jacket but instead of it being a normal one, he had furr only on the edges of the white hood. The blue of the jacket seemed faded as well.
Underneath the jacket was a bone-tight black turtle neck with sleeves that turned into fingerless gloves.
Putting on the classic gym shorts and socks with pink, faded slippers he teleported back to the lake, the backpack on his back.

He knew since he wasn't from here and the Swap Sans, himself's, body could open portals to different AUs he might as well find a good hiding place in a random AU.
Knowing Error, the other may try and find him but hopefully the disguise helped with masking him from the others calculating eye-lights.

With a determined smile and a twinkle in his eye-socket, he made a portal to another AU, hoping that he didn't make the wrong move for everyone else's sake.

After all
It's not like him dying again will cause any problems as it did now!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Alrighty, made a new chapter! This one is more dialog, actions and thoughts then actual talking.
I'm hoping to perfectly make it so his character grows like any story plot.
Word count: 387)