Chapter 7: Nonexistent sleep schedule

Start from the beginning

The bags under her eyes looked bad. She looked very fatigued. Maybe I could use this as an excuse to walk with her?

The two boys stared at the girl weirdly, smiling like creeps. It was revolting...

"Of course, love! It will be in pristine shape when it returns to it's owner", Hugo's friend chirped.

My new seatmate blankly stared at the two guys before awkwardly nodding her head. Not responding to the two verbally.

"Fine", I agreed nonchalantly before grabbing my bag and making my way towards the classroom door.

I simply stood near the door, leaning against the frame. I waited patiently for the new girl. When she walked my way, she had a hint of shock on her face.

"You ready to go?", I gestured to my new female friend.

She nodded her head, following behind him.

As we were walking together, the (your hair colour) haired lady was walking directly behind me for some reason. I didn't question her though.

We walked towards the bus stop. The pretty girl was trying to make small talk with me. I mean that's the first step in getting to know your friends better.

"I don't think I've introduced myself properly! My name is Y/n Ahn from Class one", she introduced herself, smiling at me warmly.

Did she say Ahn?...

No it can't be. Alot of people have similar last names anyway...

"What's wrong? Did I say something to offend you?", Y/n asked nervously.

I shook my head aggressively before introducing myself, "No it's nothing. I'm Gray Yeon but I'm sure you know that already."

She looked relieved now...

"So, why did you join cram school? I mean since you got good grades and everything", she questioned.

"To study and get better at it of course", I responded openly.

She chuckled lightly at my statement. I didn't know what she found funny. I rose an eyebrow at her.

"Classic Gray! But seriously, you should take breaks you know! Studying is good but getting a break or two won't be bad either! Overusing your brain is not good for you"

The way she worries for me...

My well being...

She reminds me of him...

My eyes unconsciously softened before I nodded at her statement. The rest of the journey in the bus, I enjoyed Y/n's presence. There was silence between us but it was a comfortable silence.

"Hey Gray if you don't mind, could I get your number?", Y/n turned to face me, questioning hesitantly.

I then extended my hand gesturing Y/n to hand her phone to me. I swiftly keyed in my phone number and named myself, 'Gray🤺', in her contacts.

"Text me sometime", I spoke, smiling at the Y/n before getting of the bus.

Timeskip...

Y/n's POV:

I finally reached my apartment, safe and sound.
I inserted my keys through the keyhole, unlocking my door.

"I'm home!", announcing my presence.

The first thing I was greeted by, was a sight of four boys huddled up together in the living room couch. The television still switched on, Voltron: Legendary Defenders playing on the screen.

The Thrill Of It [Weak hero X Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara