Chapter 7: Nonexistent sleep schedule

Start from the beginning

As we were walking together, I felt a pair of eyes stare at out direction. I turned my head to the back to see a certain blue haired boy eyeing us.

Wait no he's staring at Gray...

I automatically stood behind Gray blocking him from the blue haired guy's view. I may not know him but he radiates trouble.

As we walked towards the bus stop, I tried to engage in small talk with Gray so that I could get to know him better.

"I don't think I've introduced myself properly! My name is Y/n Ahn from Class one", I introduced myself, smiling at my new friend.

His face had a hint of shock upon hearing my words.

"What's wrong? Did I say something to offend you?", I was now nervous.

Maybe I fucked up without realizing. Maybe he thinks my name is goofy or-

"No it's nothing. I'm Gray Yeon but I'm sure you know that already", Gray introduced himself.

Relieved, I decided to ask another question to keep the small talk going.

"So, why did you join cram school? I mean since you got good grades and everything", I questioned out of curiousity.

"To study and get better at it of course", Gray responded openly.

I chuckled lightly at Gray's statement.

"Classic Gray! But seriously, you should take breaks you know! Studying is good but getting a break or two won't be bad either! Overusing your brain is not good for you", I start to worry about Gray's mental health over his workaholic behaviour.

His eyes soften before nodding at my statement. I don't know if my eyes were playing tricks on me but I could have sworn I saw hurt in his eyes...

"Note to self! If I get closer to Gray, I'll have to teach him how to take care of himself!", The determined girl discussed with herself.

After sometime passed by I was contemplating if I should ask Gray for his number. I procrastinated for awhile before finally mustering up the courage to ask him.

"Hey Gray if you don't mind, could I get your number?", I questioned hesitantly.

Gray then extended his hand gesturing me to hand my phone to him. After he added his number into my contacts, he passed me back phone.

"Text me sometime", Gray spoke, smiling at me before getting of the bus.

Now that was a bit unexpected. A small smile formed onto my lips. I could tell that we are definitely gonna become great friends.

Grey's POV:

I was minding my own business, packing my bag and considering the option of walking with the girl sat beside me.

When out of nowhere, a tall guy with dark long green locks was towering behind me, snickering to himself. He then snatched my notebook out of my hands.

"Hey, nice notes you got there. I'mma have to borrow this and get it copied", The male spoke, flipping through my handwritten notes.

He was slightly irritating but he wasn't physically bullying me or anything...

"Oh nice Hugo!"

The guy who snatched my notebook out of my hands was apparently named, Hugo and his friend was praising him for his deed.

Humanity sure has gone mad...

"Hey umm? You're gonna return it back in good condition right?", My seatmate stepped in.