Catching Some Multiverse Men II

Start from the beginning

MJ and Ned kept yelling at Peter and Aaron's ears, telling them which way to go, while Jimmy is telling them to shut up.

Aaron: (on comms) YOU GUYS ARE NOT HELPING!

Getting distracted, Aaron and Peter both got hit, disabling Peter's phone and Aaron's communication system temporarily.

The figure shot a bolt at the ground and it made its way to Aaron and Peter. Aaron prepared to grab Peter and get them both out of the way, but the bolt was blocked by a wall of sand that emerged from the ground.

 Aaron prepared to grab Peter and get them both out of the way, but the bolt was blocked by a wall of sand that emerged from the ground

The wall of sand formed a human-like body as it spoke.

Flint: Peter, it's me, Flint Marko. You remember?

Peter: I'm Peter, but I'm not your Peter.

Flint: What do you mean "you're not my Peter"? (gestures to Aaron) Who is this? What the hell is going on?

Aaron: We'll explained everything, but can you help us stop this guy first?

Flint: Okay.

Peter: You two try to surround him, and I'll pull the plug.

Aaron: Sounds like a plan.

Peter: Alright, let's go.

Aaron and Flint fly/run around the figure as Peter began webbing the power couplings.

Flint: I can't hold him much longer!

Aaron: Peter, hurry up!

Peter: I got it! I got it!

As soon as all the couplings were attached, Peter pulled in them as hard as he could until they were ripped off, the explosion sending him to the ground.

The electric figure descended to the ground as it powers down.

Aaron sped to Peter.

Aaron: Peter, you okay?

Peter: Yeah.

Just then, Flint appeared.

Flint: Different Peter. Weird.

Peter: Thanks.

He smacks Flint's hand, but he ends up knocking it off, since Flint was pure sand.

Peter: Sorry.

Flint: Don't worry about it. (turns to Aaron) And you are?

Aaron: Aaron O'Connor. I'd shake your hand, but...

Flint: It's okay.

The three approached where the figure landed, when they saw a naked black man standing where the figure was.

Electric Man: I got my body back.

Peter: Hey, umm..

The man turned his attention to Peter.