Chapter 7~ Hinata...

Monday 13th of April 7:30 am

Kageyama's pov

It's quite early in the morning, well I'm used to waking up this early due to high school and volleyball club. 

Oikawa asked to meet up at the coffee shop, which is opposite the dorms, before practice so we could catch up a bit.

Oikawa only joined this school because he wanted to get away from his family problems and stay somewhere that is not close to home.

Also, Iwazumi Is in America so he can't go talk to him about all the things he did in Argentina. 

I'm not sure if Oikawa is still close to his friends from High school or have they all gone their separate ways.  

Well, it's fine anyway. I don't mind Oikawa, he doesn't annoy me as much anymore.

"Hey, Tobio-chan!" Oikawa said as I entered the coffee shop. 

I walked towards Oikawa and sat on the single sofa, opposite him. "hi" I said.

"Perfect timing, I was just about to order some food." Oikawa stated, "what would you like?"

"I'll just have a slice of cake and milk" I replied. 

"Ok!" He said.

Oikawa got up and went to the counter to order the food and came back and sat down.

"So how have you been? How is Miwa doing?" Oikawa asked.

"We're good, Miwa goes to work and I'm just studying, you know," I answered. "How are your sister and brother doing? Did you go visit them?"

"Yeah, my sisters doing well. She has settled in well with her husband, they're expecting a baby in a few months. It's hard to believe that they've been married for almost two years now!"

"Oh yeah, I've heard from Miwa, congrats!"

"Thank you! I have gone to Miyagi Prefecture, to visit my brother and nephew but there isn't much exciting news from them." Oikawa laughed.

"Oh well." I smiled. "So your parents?"

Oikawa looked at me and his smile faded. "I didn't bother going to visit them, I already know what they will say and I don't want to hear it anymore," Oikawa remarked

"Oh I'm sorry," I said.

"It's alright."

I stood up and went to get the food. After that, I and Oikawa just chatted about random things that have happened. 

.

.

.

.

.

It was almost 7:55 am. I and Oikawa were heading toward the gym when I heard a familiar voice. I thought I was hearing things until I entered the stadium. 

We walked in. Oikawa greeted everyone.

I open my mouth but then realized, who was standing in front of me. Why is he here?

Hinata...

Thank you for reading!

440 Words