Chapter 5- Return

Tuesday 7th  of April 3:08 pm

Hinata's POV:

"Yams, Kenma, tsukkishima, Kuroo-san!" Hinata smiled.

They all looked at the door as I ran toward them.

Hinata!?!? They all said.

"Hi, guys!" I exclaimed.

"When did you get back?" Yamaguchi questioned

"Literally an hour ago" I replied

I look to the right, to see Oikawa. "oh hey Oikawa-san! You're already back? I thought you were going to stay for longer?"

Oikawa replied, "I missed home and I ended up coming back earlier."

"Well it's nice to see you again" I smiled "it's nice to see all of you guys again!

A blonde guy came in and looked at me then Sugawara.

"Hi Sugawara," He said. "it looks like we have more guests!"

"Hi I'm Haru" he greeted

"Hello, I'm Hinata," I said

Sugawara tapped Haru and asked, "Where is Kageyama?"

Haru looked back at Sugawara and replied "Something came up and he had to go"

"Oh, when is he coming back?"

"I'm not really sure"

Sugawara sighed, "we will have to see him another time then."

"So when are you guys finishing practice?" Sugawara requested.

"Well, we were just going to start, why?" replied Yamaguchi

"I was thinking, why don't we all celebrate and go out because Hinata and Oikawa are back now?" Sugawara offered. "But we'll just go after practice."

"That sounds great! Is everyone in?" Kuroo exclaimed

Everyone agreed except for Yamaguchi.

"I'm sorry guys but I'm really busy after so I can't go," Yams said

I said "It's fine, we can go another day" 

"Yeah, anyway Kageyama isn't here too, so it wouldn't be fair to leave you guys out" Sugawara nodded.

"Then we'll meet up another day when everybody is free." Reckoned Oikawa

"We should get back to practice then!" Said Kuroo "You guys should join us."

"Ok then!" I said.

As they got things ready, I took off my hat and placed it on the bench with the box of cookies my mum gave me.

I look to the side to see Kenma, coming to sit down.

He wasn't wearing practice clothes at all. He had a white shirt on with a pair of blue jeans.

",Hey Kenma!" I said

He looked at me and said, "Hi Shoyo, how are you doing?"

"Great!" I replied, "How about you?"

"I'm also good" he smiled

"Are you not going to play?" I implied

"oh, I don't really play anymore, I only use to play because of Kuroo," he answered

"Oh, but do you still play a bit?" I  wondered

"Yeah sometimes"

"Let's play!" Oikawa shouted happily

I waved at Kenma and rushed toward my friends.

.

.

.

.

Around 6:00 pm we started putting things away. I gave my friends the cookies my mum made and I placed my hat back on my head.

"It was fun playing with you guys!" I claimed

"It was nice meeting you Hinata!" Said Haru

"You too!" I replied.

"come back soon," Kenma said as he waved at me.

I smiled "hopefully!" I started heading towards the door with Sugawara.

We walked to his black car and got in. Sugawara started the car and began driving.

"Are you going to apply for college soon? He queried.

"Yeah soon"

"Which one?" he asked

"I'm not sure, probably this one" I replied.

"You should! It would be nice having you here"

.

.

.

A few minutes later we got to my house, I took off my seatbelt and got out of the car.

"Thanks for driving me!" I beamed

"Anytime," Sugawara said, waving

I shut the car door and got my keys out to open the house door. I got inside and gave Sugawara a final wave and then closed the door.

I walked into the living room to see my mother watching cooking videos on the TV. I sat next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. She looked at me and then placed her arm around me. 

"How was it? Seeing your friends today?" She asked

"It was good, we played some volleyball and caught up on some things" I answered.

"then why don't you look that happy?" She wondered

"It's nothing"  I replied

"come on you can tell me,"

I looked down then looked at my mum, and down again

"One of my friends I was hoping to see wasn't there."

"aw don't worry, Mabey he was just busy" mum comforted

"Yeah he was busy, but before I left to go to Brazil. We had an argument and then we never contacted each other again. I think he's Mad at me." I groaned

Mum hugged me with one arm and said "Hey, you're good at making friends. Mabey you just need to talk to him, then everything will be ok!" 

"Yeah Mabey," I answered as I hugged her back.

After a while, I decided to go back to my room and finish unpacking, I still had a lot to do and never got the chance to finish.

It was about 8:00 pm by the time I finished. My mum started calling me to go eat. I dashed down and sat on the chair, Natsu was already there. Mum placed some food on my plate and I started eating. It was so nice to finally eat mums food again. I've missed it a lot.

810 Words