Chapter 3~ The beginning

Tuesday 6th of January 3:00 pm

Kageyama's pov:

I walked into the gym after finishing my classes to realize that Oikawa was there.

"Oikawa-san?" I said as I looked at him.

"Tobio-chan! Guess who's back" Oikawa said as he pointed at himself.

"How are you doing Tobio-chan?" He questioned.

"Good," I replied.

I walked over and grabbed a ball that was rolling on the floor. "How was it in Argentina?" I asked playing with the ball.

"It was so fun!" He said in excitement

"You should have come with me!" Oikawa sighed.

"You know I couldn't, I need to stay here with Miwa," I said while shaking My head.

"I know, I know."

Oikawa paused, then his eyes widened.

"omg, you know who I saw in Argentina!" Oikawa pounced.

"Who?"

"Hinata Shoyo!" Oikawa said said in joy.

I turn to look at him "He went to Argentina?" I coughed. Trying to hide the shocked look on my face.

"Are you ok?" he asked

Kuroo walked out of the storage room and questioned, "Chibi-chan went to Argentina? I thought he only went to brazil."

That's what I wondered to

"Hey, guys let's get back to-" Haru walked in and froze "Oh hi," He said while looking at Oikawa.

"Haru-san, this is Oikawa-san. Oikawa-san, this is Haru-san." I introduced.

"Hello," Oikawa said.

"Oh this is the person, you and Sugawara were talking about!" Haru exclaimed. "Hi it's nice to finally meet you"

"likewise" Oikawa replied smiling.

"Hey Kageyama, someone is ringing you" Yamaguchi entered from the changing room with my phone in his hand. "Oh hi, Oikawa-san!"

"Hello!"

Yamaguchi passed me the phone as I checked who it was, calling me.

"ill be back, Miwa is calling me," I said as I went outside the stadium.

----------------------

Call~

Miwa: Hello

Tobio: hi um sorry I didn't pick up before, I was in practice

Miwa: oh it's fine. I was just going to ask if you could pick me up from the train station.

Tobio: right now?

Miwa: well in about 15 minutes I should be arriving back.

Tobio: oh ok ye I can go pick you up.

Miwa: you sure you're not busy?

Tobio: it's alright I'm not busy.

Miwa: ok then, safe travels.

Tobio: You too, bye.

Miwai: bye.

---------
I gently grabbed my bag and went up to the captain

"Haru-san something came up and I'm going to have to leave practice for today," I said.

"Ah well that's a pity, Sugawara was going to bring a guest over today," Haru replied.

"Who is it?" I asked in curiosity.

"Um I'm not sure, suga did say that you know this person but that's all the information I got." He said.

"Oh ok," maybe I'll see them next time.

"Alright I'll see you tomorrow then"

"Ye"

I started heading towards the changing room and got ready. The train station was nearby but my house was really far so it might take a while to come back.

After I got changed I walked over to my car. I got in and started putting my seat belt on when I realise that sugawaras car was parked next to mine. I looked around and saw him walking towards the gym with someone beside him.

The person next to him was really short I couldn't make out who they were. They were wearing a hat that made it hard to see them properly.

I forgot about it and left off to pick up my sister.

I feel like I made Kageyama too kind but after the time skip, he does learn some more social skills so I think it's fine.

558 words