chapter 4~ Whats Wrong?

Tuesday 6th of January 2:00 PM

Hinata's Pov:

After I got home I carried my luggage to my room and lay down on my bed.

I didn't really get much sleep while I was on the plane, there were so many babies crying and it kept me awake.

After a few minutes, I dozed off to sleep not even taking my shoes off.

When I woke up it was around 2:40 PM. I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. After that, I went back into my room to empty my luggage before I forget.

I started looking through my clothes when I heard my phone ring. It was Sugawara. I answered the phone to see what was wrong.

________________________

Call~

Sugawara: Hello

Hinata: hi

Suga: oh hi Hinata how are you doing

Hinata: great how about you

Suga: oh I'm fine, you know just doing some studies

Hinata: sounds fun

Suga: not really, anyway so I heard you came back to Japan today.

Hinata: ye I just arrived this afternoon

Suga: so how was it there?

Hinata: mostly hot

Suga: ooo sounds nice, did you have fun there

Hinata: yes oh ye I just remembered I need to tell u something

Suga: what is it

Hinata: so while I was in Brazil, I decided to go to Argentina for a bit

Suga: ye?

Hinata: And guess who I saw in Argentina!

Suga: who

Hinata: Oikawa

Suga: wait Oikawa went Argentina?

Hinata: ye I was surprised when I saw him

Suga: What was he doing there

Hinata: he actually went there to play volleyball too.

Suga: really, that's a crazy coincidence

Hinata: ye

Suga: oh ye also I was planning on going to visit some friends, do you want to come

Hinata: um ye sure

Suga: I'll pick you up in 10

Hinata: ok sounds great

Suga: we'll see you later

Hinata: alright bye

Suga: bye

_____________________________

I got up and looked into my drawer to see if I had any clean clothes to wear. "Eh, this will work" I quickly got changed into a black top with blue jeans on and a hat"

 "Eh, this will work" I quickly got changed into a black top with blue jeans on and a hat"

Not too bad I thought As I put my shoes on. I ran down and told my mum I was heading out with my friend for a bit. She gave me some cookies that she made this morning to take with me. I took them and kissed her on her cheek she hugged me and waved goodbye.

I waited outside my house for a few minutes until I saw suga pulling up.

I opened the door and got into his car. "Hi Sugawara-san"
"Hey Hinata"

After we set off, Sugawara asked me some questions about what I did in Brazil and Argentina. I told him about all the fun things that happened and what I have learned. It was really fun playing beach volleyball and meeting new friends. I do miss it but I love being in Japan still.

As we were getting there; we were just catching up on things that happened while I was gone.

All I can say is that I'm surprised that Suga-san still knows all these people.

-Time skip-

As we arrived, Suga started parking his car. 

"ah Kageyama is still here, that's good," Sugawara said.

"oh, he is" I replied.

"Hinata why do you sound sad"

"oh it's nothing"

"come on you know you can tell me anything"

"no-no, it's fine, nothing wrong"

"Alright," Suga said as he took off his seatbelt.

We got out of the car and started heading toward, what looked like a massive gym,

As Suga opened the door I looked in to see some recognizable faces.

"Yams, Kenma, tsukkishima, Kuroo-san!"Hinata smiled.

They all looked at the door as I ran toward them.

Hinata!?!? They all said.

___________________________________

Thanks for reading!!!!!!

_________________

602 words