Chapter 2 ~ Kageyama

Art credit: '@ ehiir' on Instagram

This chapter is basically the time Hinata came back to Japan but in Kageyama's pov.

Tuesday 7th of April at 7:45 am

Kageyama's Pov

It was quite cold today. I was just going out on my daily run in the morning before I head to volleyball practice with some friends.

As I got to the gym I saw Haru (our leader) setting up the net and getting all the balls out.

"Good morning," I said as I took my coat off

"Morning Kageyama," said the Blonde-haired trainer in a cheerful voice as he hummed a melody.

"You seem quite happy today Haru-san. Is there something special going on?" I asked.

"Not really, I just have a feeling that something good is going to happen today," replied Haru.

I looked up to see Haru smiling. He is a really hopeful person, he was one of the first people I noticed when I joined this volleyball team because of his spirit.

"You say that every day." I sighed

"I know but, I have a feeling that it is going to be a really really good day!" 

I smiled and helped Haru set up the net.

Around 8 o'clock our friends started arriving.

Since high school finished I applied for a university, the university had a huge gym to practice volleyball in so I joined the club. This is where I reunited with some of my old teammates and rivals.

I've been recently just playing around and practicing, working on my techniques. I haven't really been requested to join a team yet. So I just play some practice matches with other schools.

"Good morning," said Yamaguchi as he walked in with Tsukkishima. Following them, Kuroo and kenma walked in, greeting everyone. Kenma doesn't really play volleyball much, he comes and usually watches us play and does sometimes participate, but that is quite rare.

These were some of the people I play with since I came here. At first, I was surprised to see Kuroo and kenma and I still, didn't really get along with Tsukkishima but we all got used to each other after a bit.

After more of our teammates came into the gym before we started, it really does get loud in here with so many people but I learned to cope with it.
*
*
*
It's been a couple of hours now since we started. Some people had to get going to class while others had theirs later on.

It's now about 10 am, I had to get to my first class of the day, it was English. Who knew the day could start like this, I thought as I walked into class. I quickly went up to my seat and groaned. This was going to be a long lesson.

This was really short but I'm going to be uploading the next chapter straight after.

462 words