The Fight for Right

Hello there beautifuls 😊 ❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Please do share this story with your friends. So here is the next chapter.

Enjoy..........😊.

Bondita and Batuk looked at each other determined and took a step forward .

Towards the first step which will lead to the revolution of thoughts for change of society.

Sarang and Dhruv followed closed behind while Anirudh and Somnath to joined them.

They all sat in the car and went towards the police station the place where the onset of revolution was waiting for the Fitoori's to get itself a start.

Batuk and Bondita reached the police station . Batuk looked at Bondita and said.

Darr lag raha hai.

Bondita: Tumhare hote huyi .....kabhi nahi.

Aur yeh ladayi insaaf ke hai aur jab hum saahi hai insaaf ke raha par toh kesa darr hai.

Batuk smiled at her and said.

Toh kadam aage badhaye Barrister Bondita insaaf aapki rah dekh raha hai.

Bondita held her hand out and said.

Saath nahi doge Chhote Zamindar.

Batuk hold onto her hand in a firm grip and said.

Beshak.........

And with a smile they entered the police station only to greeted by a infuriated Mr.and Mrs. De Costa while their good for nothing son was behind the bars.

Mr .De Costa :  Officer take my son out of those bloody bars and it's my order.

Batuk who heard that sentence said in a cold tone.

And why should he possibly do that for a criminal Mr. Richard De Costa.

Richard turned around at the source of the voice and he narrowed his eyes looking at Bondita and Batuk .

And what do the bloody h*ll do you mean by that .

Batuk and Bondita looked at each other and Bondita blinked her eyes at Batuk and said.

The one who takes advantage of a girl ....kidnap her .....take her to a lonely place and try to molest her.

IS A CRIMINAL.

And that's why he deserves to be there Mr.De Costa.

Richard and Anna gasped hearing Bondita's words and turned towards Jack who was in the prison.

Jack panicked at Bondita's words and said.

No Dad don't believe her . They are trying to frame me. It's her fault she is the one who sedu.......

But he was cut by Batuk's cold tone which sent shiver down Jack's spine.

I DARE YOU TO COMPLETE THAT SENTENCE OF YOURS JACK DE COSTA.

I DARE YOU.......

Bondita pressed Batuk's hand inorder to calm down and he did.

Richard turned towards Batuk and said.

You can't threaten my son until you give me proof that he really assaulted Bondita.

Batuk: Then each and every person standing here is a living proof Mr. De Costa Because we are the one who rescued Bondita from the hideous monster who is your son.

Richard: And what if you all are lying

Bondita: And why would we exactly do that Mr.De Costa. Because no woman honour is this worthless so that she use it to frame someone.