The Cute Banters

Hello there beautifuls 😊 ❤️. Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Do support me always and yaa the new story is out so please do check it out and share your views..........

So here is the next chapter........enjoy 😊.

Batuk looked at Bondita who was sleeping peacefully in his arms as the drive went on a silent way .

His heart trembled at the mere thought of what would have happened if he would have reached the place late.......

The bloody wolf's would have ........

Batuk shut his eyes tight and his fist balled up .He took a deep breath to calm himself down....

She was back to him........

She was back in her safe heaven.......

Bondita stirred in her sleep which caught his attension.

Batuk gently called her out.........

Mishti...........

Bondita slowly opened her eyes only to meet the honey warm ones .......She smiled a little at him and realised that she was sleeping with her head on his shoulder and her arms wrapped around his biceps.........

Not to forget Batuk's daily excersise and yoga has resulted him to give a good physique.........

Bondita cheeks turned red looking at their position and she backed off.

She looked at Batuk who was already gazing at her with concern in her eyes.

She looked around only to find they were driving towards home .

Dhruv was driving the car whereas Sarang was sleeping on the front seat.

Bondita came out of her trance by Batuk's voice.

Mishti.....kya hua thik to ho.....

( Mishti.....what happened are you fine...)

Bondita looked at Batuk and smiled a little and said.

Main thik hu Chhote Zamindar.

( I am fine Chhote Zamindar)

Batuk took a deep breath and sighed in relief.

Dhruv looked at them through rear mirror and said.

Tum dono aaram kar lo ghar pohchane mai ab bhi derr hai.

Bondita smiled at him and looked at Batuk who was lost in some thought.

Bondita who knew what he was thinking about and asked in a small voice.

Chhote Zamindar.....woh De Costa aur uske doston ko......

( Chhote Zamindar.....That De Costa and his friends......)

But she stopped when she noticed his change in expression.

Batuk's fist clenched and jaw tightened as soon as he heard that Bastard name .

He took a deep breath and said.

Woh wahi hai jaha usski jagah hai Mishti.

( He is where he should be Mishti)

Bondita better knew than to ask Batuk further.

Because she knew Batuk is just not gonna leave the matter this soon......

....................................

Anirudh along with Manorama and Somnath was driving in another motor car .They all were driving silently when Manorama said.