Breaking Her Heart Into Zillion Peices

Hello there munchkins. Here I am with the next part of the story. Thank you so much for your votes and comments😊❤️. And silent readers please 🥺vote for my story.........

So lets get started😊......

Batuk and Bondita were in Bondita' s room sitting and studying. Although He is a year elder than her but he loves to study with her. He often solve her minor doubts and she by her cute talks always refreshes his mind.

But today he noticed she wasn't that focused on her studies.......... And he knew the reason very well.

So to divert her he said.....

Mishti......

Bondita : Hmmm

Batuk : Aapne kitabo ko side mai rakho.

Bondita looked at him confused and said

Kyun??

Batuk : Arre..... Rakho toh sahi....

Bondita kept her books at side table and said

Ab kya??

Batuk too kept his books and said

Chalo mere saath.....

Bondita : Kaha??

Batuk smiled at her and said

Taare geene ke liye.....

Bondita frowned at him and was about to stop him.

Par Chhote Zamindar......

But he was already dragging her towards the terrace

Batuk : Chup chap chalo Mishti......

And Bondita followed him like a obedient student.

.............................................

Under the serene night sky two souls were laughing and giggling forgetting everything around them....... Little did they both knew that Laughter too has its own price.

Bondita was laughing at the incident Batuk shared with her. That how in school. He and his friends taught that Annoying Britisher a lesson for badmouthing their country........

Bondita : Phir..... Phir kya hua??

Batuk : Phir Kya..... Joh dum daba kar bhaga woh angreez waha se. Dubara aapne shakal bhi nahi dekhaye usne.

And again both of them started laughing........

Bondita looked at the person sitting before her. She knew he was trying his every effort to make her feel better. And she so thanked Dugga Maa to send a person like him in her life.

Batuk who noticed her gaze raised his one of the eye brow and said

Main janta hu ke mai bohot charming ho....... Par iska matlab yeh nahi ke tum mujhe ghurte raho.......

Bondita got shocked hearing his statement but seeing his evil smile she narrowed her eyes and said

Chhote Zamindar!!

And she gave him a smack at his hand

And both again started laughing........

Bondita and Batuk were silently starring the sky. When Bondita turned to Batuk who had his eyes closed.

Chhote Zamindar..........