You Are My Strength

Hello there beautifuls 🙂❤️.Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Do tell me your views about the story inline I would love to read them.

So here is the next chapter........Enjoy😊.

Batuk and Bondita were walking down the alley of streets to reach the school.All the people surrounding them started gossiping seeing Bondita and offcourse due to the news they have received.

Women talking about her character while Men who were eyeing her with dirty intension.

Bondita could feel each of their eyes on her and she started feeling uncomfortable. She looked at Batuk who passed her a smile which calmed her nerves down.

Batuk passed a cold intense glare to the people standing there which cause a shiver down their spine and they diverted their gazes not wanting to mess the Chhote Zamindar of Tulsipur.

Bondita and Batuk reached at school and Batuk took Bondita's hand in his and asked.

Tum thik toh ho.......

( You are fine right......)

Ha...Chhote Zamindar main bilkul thik ho.

( Yes...Chhote Zamindar I am absolutely fine.)

Kal joh faisla maine liya uske baad aise baate....aise taane mujhe sunne padenge . Kyunki bhale he main sahi hu sacchi hu ....Par samajh ke soch woh aaj bhi utni he galat hai .

( I knew it very well that this was about to come ....The society's talks....taunts after the decision I took yesterday. Because however true I must be the society's thinking is wrong up to a extent that we can't do anything about it.)

Isliye unn baato par dhyaan nahi dete . Hum sahi hai hum jaante hai .Toh hum kyun kissise darre.......

( That's why just ignore their talks.And we know that we are right then why should we fear anyone.....)

Batuk smiled looking at his Mishti.....

Ya His Mishti........

His strong, confident and brave one.

And boy he just loved seeing her this avatar.

Bondita who turned her head towards Batuk saw his only sun warmed gaze fixed on her which held admiration,  respect and something which she couldn't find a name for..........

Her cheek turned crimson due to his intense gaze but she cleared her throat and asked.

Kya dekh rahe ho Chhote Zamindar.

( What are you looking at Chhote Zamindar. )

Batuk just smirked looking at Bondita's pink cheeks and his heart just fluttered thinking that he was the reason behind them.

He just shaked his head and said.

Yahi ke Mere Mishti ab har mushkil par karne ke liye tayar hai.

( Just That My Mishti is ready for to face any problem in her life .)

Ke tum ab har uss anyay ka jawaab dene ke takat aur himmat rakhte ho
And you are ready for the fight .

( That you are to fight for the injustice in your life .That you are strong and brave enough to do that.And you are ready for the fight.)

Bondita smiled at him and said.

Ready for the fight with you........

And with us.........

A voice came from behind. Bondita and Batuk turned towards the source only to find Dhruv and Sarang standing there.