A Proper Closure

Hello there buddies😊❤️.Thank you so much for your votes and comments. And silent readers please vote for the story guys. It takes you nothing to click on the star button please its a request all the writers do lot of hard work to write the parts. So give them their credits.

Anyways So here I am with the next chapter. Enjoy....... 😊.

Anirudh looked at the site infront of him and his eyes welled up just he couldn't define the emotions that the tears in his eyes held today .

Whether it were reflecting the pain...... Pain of the pure relation that existed between him and Bondita ended today.

Or Whether it were of joy that Bondita got a more compatible companion that he could have never become.......

That too his own younger brother Batuk.

He didn't knew how to define his tears today. But one thing he knew today looking at Bondita and Batuk.

That its time for their journey to begin........

Journey of their friendship..... Their dreams.... Their love.

Its time for role reversal where he will be an onlooker and they both hand in hand will walk with torch of revolution.

And he will readily do that because he knew that they both are capable of doing it.......

That they both are capable of becoming of each other strengths.

With a smile on his face Anirudh retraced his steps back towards study. Manorama who looked at Anirudh's smile understood his every emotion.

Looking at Bondita and Batuk wrapped in Dugga Maa's chunar. She thought that may be they were destined.

Her being with Anirudh was just a crossover.

The real journey begins now with her destined real soulmate......

Praying to Dugga Maa to keep them happy Manorama too left towards study.

As if in a trance Bondita and Batuk looked at each other. Forgetting everything around the world..... They just were lost in each other still wrapped in the Chunar.

The gentle jingles of the mandir bell brought them out of trance. Not understanding just what happened in the moment.

They removed Chunar off their heads. They looked at each other and again lowered their gazes.

Bondita could feel heat rising her cheeks. While Batuk's felt his heart beating in an abnormal pace......

Batuk/ Bondita : What's wrong with me......

Realising the awkward situation Batuk said...

Amm.... Mishti yeh Chunar Dugga Maa pai phirse chadhane mai madat kar doge.

( Amm.... Mishti will you help me in placing the Chunar on Dugga Maa's head.)

Bondita looked at him who was holding the Chunar in his hand. She nodded at him smiling. Batuk too returned her the smile.

Holding each of corners of the Chunar. Bondita and Batuk placed it on Dugga Maa's idol.

Batuk blowed the conchshell and Bondita lit the diya infront of the idol.

Batuk smilingly looked at Bondita and said.

Chalo ab jake so jao Mishti. Kal school bhi toh jaana hai.

Exams aa rahi hai kuch dino mai....... Hmm

( Comeon.... Now go and sleep Mishti. Tommorow is school too.