Breaking The Shackles Down

Hello there buddies 😊❤️.Thank you so much for your votes and comments. Happy that the response is increasing and you are liking the storyline.

Do support me always........So here is the next chapter...... Enjoy 😊.

All the family members stood their rooted at spot seeing the scene infront of them.

They have never seen Batuk this face.......

He was a fun- loving and a jolly person who by his nature always kept the family on toes.

He was mature and sensible enough.......... But they have never seen him this headstrong and Authorative..........

It felt like they are really seeing.....

The Chhote Zamindar of Tulsipur......

He looked really that calm and dangerous.......

To Sampoorana it felt like a venomous moment.......

She thought that when Anirudh will leave Bondita's side then......

She will be left all alone.......

Vulnerable and Helpless........

To Fight alone with society.........

But she was wrong.........

He proved her wrong.

Batuk was still standing there itself strong like a rock with her through thick and thin.

Dugga Maa has again blessed her with a saviour.......

With yet again a Rakshak Babu......

Batuk held Bondita from her shoulders and wiped her tears..... And said.

Bass Mishti.... Bass Ab yeh akhri baar ke aasu baha lo.........

( Enough Mishti...... That's Enough this is the last time you are wasting your tears......)

He then held her hand and said....

Aur yeh haath joh thamma hai na.... Yeh zindagi bhar ke liye hai yaad rakhna.....

( And your hand that I had held for today is for lifetime.....)

Bondita smiled with tears in her eyes and her heart filled up with a new hope and new strength.......

Which was standing right infront of her........

Her Chhote Zamindar.......

Her Sakha......

Her Rakshak Babu.........

She too held on his hand tight as if assuring him that she would too abide to the promise till eternity........

And the promise was made infront of Dugga Maa......

And the two souls have bounded themselves together by invisible string today.........

Anirudh who saw this now knew that its time for him to step back and so decided to take a decision........

A last decision of his and Bondita's namesake relationship......

Thinking all this he said aloud........

Toh humare rishte ka faisla aaj ho he jaye Bondita........

( Then lets take the final decision of our relationship Bondita........)