⁌⟬Locked⟭⁍

The wheels of the car screeched as it came to a stop in front of the Hargreeves' house. All of them quickly got out with Luther carrying Allison.
"Come on! Let's go!" Tha panic was clear in Five's voice.
"I don't think she's breathing." Luther squirmed.
"If we don't get her upstairs she's gonna die." Klaus pointed out.
They quickly brought Allison in and rushed up the stairs. When they reached the medical room Grace quickly went to work. 
"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood." Grace stated.
"I will" All the Hargreeves siblings offered at the same time but Remy knew better than that. His and Luther's blood wouldn't be able to compare to Allison's own seeing as Remy was half-dog and Luther's blood was more compatible with Pogo's. Klaus too, wouldn't be able to get his blood taken because it would be polluted from alcohol and drugs. So that left Five and Diego.
"I'll do it." Diego said again.
But as soon as Grace pulled out the needle he let out a soft whimper and fainted, Remy was able to get a hold of him before he hit the ground and slowly lowered him so he was sat against the was.
"Stick him." Pogo nodded towards Diego.

"The bastard that nearly killed our sister is still out there. With Vanya." Diego paced back and forth in the large living room.
"We need to go after her." He stated.
"Vanya is not important." Five brushed the idea off.
"She is. She's your sister. A little heartless even for you, Five." Remy shot Five a glare.
"I'm not saying I don't care about her, but if the apocalypse happens today, she dies along with the other seven billion of us." Five defended with gritted teeth.
"Harold Jenkins is our firstt priority." He concluded.
"I agree. Let's go." Diego nodded.
"You guys, count me out. I mean, you know, no offence or whatever. It's just.. I kind off feel like this is a whole lot of pressure for newly-sober me, so.." Klaus said from where he was seated on the couch with his knees pulled up to his chest.
"You're coming." Remy left no room for argument because he wanted to make sure Klaus stayed clean.
"I mean I think we can all agree that my power's.. I mean, it's pretty much useless. I'd just be holding you guys back." He tried to convince them but they were unimpressed.
"Klaus, get up." Five said simply.
"You can't make me." Klaus frowned annoyed so Diego threw a knife at him which placed itself into the couch right between Klaus' legs.
"Oh, then again, a little excersise couldn't hurt." Klaus sighed as he stood up.
Remy had barely said a few words all day, the first ones being just now to Five and Klaus. Of course, Five had noticed, but the boy knew Remy just needed some time to think and to let his thoughts calm down. After all, Remy had experienced something traumatic, and if it wasn't for the fact that he knew his friends were on their way he would've left with Vanya. In a way he felt guilty for what happened, and for leaving Vanya. He blamed himself in a way, even though there had been nothing that he could've possibly done, not much anyways.

"It's not exactly what i was expecting." Klaus hovered over the body embedded with knives.
"The understatement of the year." Five huffed.
Remy, Diego, Five and Klaus had found themselves in Harold's house. Said man was laying in front of them on the floor, covered in blood, dead. Knives and other tools were placed in his chest and stomach and Remy knew it was Vanya's doing, he didn't blame her though.
"No sign of Vanya." Klaus shrugged.
"Let's get out of here, before the cops come." Diego turned and walked away, the others following briefly except for Remy.
"In a minute." He said, causing the others to halt in their steps and look at him over their shoulders.
Remy crouched next to the lifeless body and ripped off the bandage on Harold's right eye. He held his hand out to Five who quickly understood and handed him what his friend was asking for. Remy grabbed it and folded the small cloth the object was wrapped in open to reveal the fake eye. He held Harold's previously covered eye open and squished in the eyeball and not so surprisingly it fit and matched the other eye perfectly. Diego and Klaus let out small sounds of disgust and rightfully so. When Remy was done he whiped his hands off on Five's borrowed clothes, the Umbrella Academy uniform.
"It's found it's rightful home." 
"We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse." Diego said.
"Yay! Let's go." Klaus silently cheered.
"No, no. Wait, wait. It can't be this easy." Remy frowned.
"Look, this is the note that we got from the Commission. The one that says 'Protect Harold Jenkins.' aka Leonard Peabody." Five pulled out a note from his pocket and folded it open to show to others.
"But who killed him? Who did this?" Five continued as he looked towards Diego.
"Vanya.." Remy whispered under his breath.
"What was that?" Five asked his friend.
"Nothing, nothing worth repeating." Remy made up an excuse.
"I have a crazy idea. Crazy, but why don't we find Vanya.. and ask her what happened?" Klaus spoke up but mid-sentence Five blinked away to god knows where, it seemed that this was the boy's new habit lately.
"If Vanya got away from this asshole, she might be headed back to the Academy." Diego was still staring at the body on the ground with a grimace.