⁌⟬Soundwaves⟭⁍

Luther woke up with a groan and as he shifted a couple more escaped his throat. One of his arm was hanging off the bed and the other had a weight on in. He turned his head so he could see what the weight on his arm was and as soon as his gaze met the body next to him he let out a small gasp. Everything came back to him, the rave, Remy, what they had done last night. Just to make sure it hadn't all been a dream, an amazing one at that, Luther slightly lifted the covers but let them drop back on his body as soon as his thoughts were confirmed. Luther's eyes widened with realization and he started muttering to himself in shock. The boy beside him shifted his body and turned around, nuzzling his face into Luther's chest and wrapping an arm around the man's torso. Luther let out a content sigh and pulled the boy closer. After a few minutes he heard the sound of a bell coming from the hallway and he whipped his head around. Remy started shifting around too, obviously being woken up by the noise too. 
"Wakey, wakey!" They heard Klaus' voice coming closer, Luther and Remy shared a panicked look at each other.
"Eggs and bakey!" Klaus said in a singsong voice and Luther quickly stumbled out of bed.
He opened his bedroom door with a blanket wrapped around his middle.
"Oh, there's the man." Klaus said when he saw Luther in front of his door opening.
"Someone pulled a dissappearing act last night. What mischief did you get into?" Klaus asked curiously.
"What? I didn't." Luther denied.
"Oh no?" Klaus didn't believe him, he had seen another person stumble around in Luther's bedroom.
"Maybe I should ask her. Hello." Klaus rang the bell again as he waved at the 'girl' in Luther's room.
Klaus' face morphed into one of shock as soon as he got a better look at the 'girl' though. That wasn't a girl at all! And more importantly, it was Remy! Klaus' jaw dropped as he and a half-naked Remy stared at each other. He tried to speak but his no noise came out and Remy's face seemed to be flushing with emberassment. When Remy gathered up the courage to look Klaus in the eye he held his hand up and gave a small, awkward wave. Once Klaus got over the shock his frown turned into a sly grin. Luther closed the door quickly after that so Remy could put on some clothes but also mainly out of emberassment.
"Oh, come on, don't be so shy, big guy. You needed it!" Klaus cheered with a few amused chuckles.
"Not a lot of people on the Moon, I assume. And all that.. pressure resting on those big.. hairy shoulders.." Klaus could barely contain his laughter and let out a small chuckle at the end, Remy could hear everything and let out amused huff of his own.
"Klaus, enough." Luther closed his eyes and hung his head.
"Wait. Was this, like.. Is this your.." Klaus realized and he stared at Luther who flicked his eyes up and had a look of annoyance, tiredness and emberassment mixed all in one.
"No way!" Klaus gaped.
Both of them had tried to keep their voices down so Remy wouldn't hear but they didn't realize the boy could hear it all perfectly. When Remy realized what the two were talking about his heart started beating a mile per hour and his breath hitched in his throat. He felt his face heating up and he almsot let out  a small squeek. He hadn't had a clue that last night was Luther's first time ever, if he had known he might've made sure to at least make it a little more special. He had just assumed the man had done it before, he wouldn't have expected himself to be Luther's first!
"Whoo!" Klaus laughed from the other side of the door.
"We are not having this discussion." Luther mumbled.
"He popped his cherry!" Klaus danced in a circle as he ringed the bell along.
"Now you're gonna have to marry him!" He gasped as Luther was starting to reach for the doorknob again.
"Would you keep your voice down?" Luther whisper-yelled.
"Hey, you know, I remember my first.. Oh, no, I don't." Klaus pouted.
"Klaus, what is it?" Luther asked disbelieving.
"What? Oh, the.. Uh, important family business. Meet me downstairs, okay? And, Luther.. No dilly-dallying, all right? Chop, chop." Klaus pointed at Luther and the door before turning and walking away. Luther quickly opened the door and leaned on it as he closed it, he let his head fall backwards against the door and when he looked down again he saw Remy fully dressed staring at him.
"Oh my.. Did you- How much of that did you hear?" Luther muttered even more emberassed now.
"Enough." Remy had a sly grin plastered on his face, he took a stride towards Luther and patted him on the shoulder before giving him a quick peck on the cheek and opening the door to walk down the hall.