⁌⟬Delores⟭⁍

He opened the door and slammed it shut behind him, walking down the sidewalk rather quickly he got an idea. What if he just tried it out? He know his dad told him it could be dangerous but he just had to find out if he was able to do it. He took a small run-up and  pushed himself forwards. When he looked around he noticed everything had changed, it seemed to be summer now. He tried once again, taking a small run-up and it was now winter, snow fell but he didn't even notice the cold, too proud of himself for jumping through time. After a few seconds he tried once again, this time taking a slightly longer run-up before diving forwards. This time, when he looked around all he could see was ashes, fire, remains of previous stores and collapsed buildings as far as his eyes could reach. His heart sank to his stomach and a lump formed in his throat, he stumbled backwards, terrified of the sight around him. He started running, back to where his home was supposed to be, only to be met with ashes and remains of the front door and gate. He called out for his family but no response came, he whipped his head around in all directions, searching for any livinf soul. He tried to use his powers to go back but nothing worked, tears treathened to spill and he was slowly starting to give up. He stared at the barely standing gates in front of him and let himself fall to his knees, allowing the tears to trickle down his cheeks. He'd lost everyone and everything just because he was to stubborn to listen to his father. After what seemed like hours a noise sounded behind him but the boy couldn't quite place what it came from, he stood up to look around and eventually heard the noise again. Something fell over and a soft bark could be heard, was that a dog? He stopped in his tracks and after a few second some shuffling vould be heard followed by another bark, eventually a Australian shepherd appeared from behind a corner and walked up to him, nuzzling it's head against his leg.

Remy had been walking around the streets of the city for the past 15 minutes, havinf left Diego and Klaus with the need to be alone, maybe bump into five along the way. After about half an hour of walking around Remy's legs started going numb so he decided it would be best to try and go back to the Hargreeves home. Before long he arrived at his destination and was surprised to find the doo unlocked, after stepping inside he made his way to the room he remembers belonging to Five. Just in case any of the siblings found him, he turned into a dog and curled up on Five's bed. The next morning Remy woke up to Five and Vanya having a conversation, after Vanya had walked out the closet opened and Klaus stumbled out, making Remy look dumbfounded at the both of them. Before he knew it Klaus had put a leash around his neck and dragged him out of the room after Five. Slightly annoyed by being treated like a real dog he let out a low growl but the two Hargreeves sibling paid him no mind.
"Okay, but just so we're clear on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct?" Klaus asked, going over their plan again while Remy was left in the dark about the whole situation.
"Yeah, something like that."
"What's our cover story?"
"What? What are you talking about?" Five frowned.
"I mean, was I like really young when i had you? Like 16? Like, young and.. terribly misguided?"
"Sure."
"Your mother, that slut. Whoever she was. We met at.. the disco." Klaus chuckled continuing his dramatics, but he wasn't done yet.
"Okay? remember that. Oh my God, the sex was amazing." He finished off.
"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain." Five stated with a huff of agreement from Remy following.
"Don't make me put you in time-out." Klaus pointed at the both of them.

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the clients consent I simply can't help you." The docter told them.
Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name." Five stated.
"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now there's really nothing more I can do, so-" But Klaus cut him off.
"And what about my consent?"
"Exuse me?"
"Who gave you permission... To lay your hands... On my son and his dog?" Klaus asked dramatically, both Five and the doctor were confused now.
"What?" They asked at the same time with Remy letting out a confused kind off noise.
"You heard me." 
"I didn't touch your son. Or his dog."
"Oh, really? Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?"
"He doesn't have s swollen-" But the doctor didn't get to finish his sentence as Klaus had punched Five in the face.
"I want it. Name, please. Now." Klaus said while leaning over the desk.
"You're crazy." The doctor pointed at him making Klaus chuckle.
"You got no idea. 'Peace on earth.' That's so sweet." Klaus said before smashing the snow globe against his own head, he let out a yell in pain and Five took a surprised step back making sure he was next to Remy should anything happen.
"God, that hurt!" Klaus grunted as the doctor grabbed the phone and started calling the front desk.
"I'm calling secur-" Once again the doctor did not get to finsish his sentence because Klaus grabbed the phone out of his hands.
"What are you doing?" The doctor yelled at him.
"There's been an assault... in mr. Big's office, and we need security, now. Schnell!" Klaus said dramatically, again.
"Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant." Klaus continued.
"It's.. Lance." The doctor corrected.
"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you... beat the shit out of us." Klaus said with a dramatic sob, behind him Five and Remy we're trying to contain their amused smiles.
"You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there. Little pieco of chicken like you. Oh, my God, you're gonna get passed around like a... You're just- You're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying." Klaus finished with a shrug.
"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard."
"Thank you."