"I think she's very proud of us." He giggles and kisses the top of my head. "I remember when she told me she was pregnant with you. I was so mad because I wouldnt be the only child anymore. But now I have my baby sis and I wouldn't trade you for anything."

"I lost you once." I frown at him.

"And Jungkook made it so unfortunately you'll never lose me again." He flashes his gummy smile at me.

"Yoongi?"

"Yoongi?"

"Yes?"

"What if I die... you know giving birth."

"You won't. I'll be there, so will Namjoon, Jimin and Lilith. None of us would ever let anything bad happen to you." He hugs me.

"But what if it does?"

"It won't."

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"If I do die you'll go back to dad. He can't be alone Yoongi. Please."

"I promise. I'll go back to dad. Get some rest okay?"

"I can't sleep."

"Are you tired?"

"More than you used to be. Which I mean to ask what do you do now that you can not take a nap?"

"I pretend to nap at my scheduled nap times." We both laugh.

"Can you sing to me like you used to?"

He sighs then whispers out the beginning to his favorite song "Shijageun mwo jeulgeowosseotne Oreuraknaerirak geu jachero" (Seesaw lyrics). He sings the whole song to me softly while I fall alseep snuggled up to him.

*Jimin POV*

I walked out into my room to Yoongi softly singing to Lacey while she was asleep. "I didn't know you could sing." I say softly as I get close enough to him. He flashes pink.

"I... I usually don't but she likes when I sing." He smiled. Yoongi and Lacey had similar gummy smiles.

"You changed her vitamin bag?" I mention as I look up.

"Yes. Sorry if you wanted to do that."

"No, its fine thank you. Do you mind staying here with her a little longer? Lilith has an appointment and Lacey is finally asleep I don't want to wake her."

"Yeah thats fine." He closes his eyes like he's also sleeping. "I love spending time with her."

"Were you guys always close?"

"Almost always."

I nod at him. "I should be back in an hour tops."

"Take as long as you need."

I throw on a hoodie and walk out of the room and skip down to my car. "Took you long enough." Lilith says. "Wait where is Lacey she wanted to come?"

"Sleeping with her brother. Let her sleep. She tosses and turns all the time she's actually resting."

"With Yoongi?"

"Yes, that's her brother." I hop into my car and turn on the heat. "Come on Lilith. Namjoon said to be there on time."

She hops in the car and we head off to the local hospital. I turn on the music lightly and she rolls her eyes. "Jimin what the hell am I listening to right now?"

"I think it's Lacey's playlist still."

She groans. "Hip hop sucks."

"What do you want to listen to then?" I look over at her.

"I guess leave this on because it's Lacey's and only because it's hers."

I smile and turn the music up a little louder. I have absolutely no idea what the hell any of this music is but it makes me happy because it reminds me of Lacey. I'm happy to know Lilith as well is happy thinking about my Lacey too.

"Can you park close this time? Last time it took forever to walk in the cold and then the walk inside was awful too Namjoon works on the whole other side of the hospital. I had to pee."

I laugh and pull up to the entrance. "Wait for me okay?" She quickly gets out and walks inside to wait for me. I pull into a parking spot and jog over to the entrance. We walk down the long hallway and take the elevator to Namjoon's personal office.

"Hey Lilith come in." Namjoon smiles at us immediately. "You already know the drill get changed into this and lay on the bed over there."

She nods taking the hospital gown from Namjoon, as Namjoon steps out. She sighs and gets changed I walk over to the chair next to her hospital bed thats placed next to an ultrasound machine. Today we get to see our baby.

"I'm nervous." Lilith looks over to me. "What if the baby isn't doing okay?"

"Our baby is fine Lilith I promise you." I grab her hand. "I promise."

She smiles at me. "Today Namjoon said we can find out if its a boy or girl."

"Are you going to be Lacey and not want to know?"

"No. I want to know." She smiles at me. "Lacey is just a weirdo."

"She said Mariana wants to throw her a gender reveal party or something."

"I don't want that. Not that I would have anyone besides you or Lacey to invite."

A knock sounds through the room and Namjoon enters holding a blanket. He throws it over Lilith and lifts her gown up exposing her cute and small baby bump. "Ready?" Namjoon smiles at us waving the small machines wand over her stomach he explains what each part is on the screen. I hold Lilith's hand in awe of everything. "Lacey didn't come?" Namjoon looks between us. "Is she okay?"

"Yeah she was sleeping with Yoongi. I decided to let her sleep."

Namjoon nods. "She'll be really tired for the next few months. Lilith did you find the perfect combination for vitamins for her?"

"Not fully but, she's on various vitamin bags a few times a day and a blood transfusion once every 48 hours."

"And Jimin is doing all of that?" Namjoon looks at me.

"Yeah."

"Alright. Good. And you want to know the gender right?" Namjoon looks at us.

"Yes." Lilith smiles.

Namjoon smiles mischievously. "It's a boy."

AN: I'm probably gonna wrap this up by chapter 40ish so only a little left

AN: I'm probably gonna wrap this up by chapter 40ish so only a little left. I'll probably finish in the next few days and start something new. This is the longest book I've ever written on wattpad.