Use and Dis-use - 14/11/2020

It's thrilling how I stay up most nights and work my mental muscles all for you.

I have learnt the 𝗪𝗜𝗡-𝗪𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘 from 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗖𝗼𝘃𝗲𝘆 , some 9 years ago when I got into college. I've lived by it ever since.

By serving you through my online contents, client sessions, course lecturing, personal discussions in DMs, I get to sharpen myself much more in the process.

It's the 𝗟𝗔𝗪 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗦-𝗨𝗦𝗘.

What you use becomes better.

I'm committed to serving you and offering you the best.

That's why I decided about a year ago to walk the professional road of Counselling at Africa's no. 1 Professional Counselling School Attitude Development International, all for you.

Here I am today, done with my level 1 certification, and preparing for my level 4 certification exam holding next week.

I read day and night, honing my natural healing skills and polishing it through the Professional pathway so I can be of BEST service to you.

𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗔𝗟 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗥. When you come under my radar and aura, you 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 experience ease and lightness of spirit.

Now, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗥. When you come in for sessions with me, you 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗧 find answers.

𝗜 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗧 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗧. I'm still learning from the best.

I do this all for you.

I'll keep loving you 𝗥𝗘𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬!

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Peace, dear one.

Peace.

💚💚
𝗗𝗿 𝗙𝗹𝘂𝗶𝗱