Jeremiah: Daddy?

~Y/n's POV~ (Age 5)

I was in my room playing with my new Lego set Daddy got me for my birthday. He got me the Hogwarts school set with like 3,000 pieces!

As I was about to begin bag two, when my room fills in red light. 'Ah Oh' My Daddy told me that it meant that someone bad was in our house.

I get up and go into my secret room in my bookshelf Daddy made me incase of emergencies like this.

"Mr. Wilde-" "No we need to get my daughter and that is final!" I heard my Daddy yell. I heard foot steps enter my room. I thought it was Daddy so I came out.

"Daddy?" "Oh, so I have a niece?" I look and see someone who looks exactly like Daddy but without glasses and has scars on his face.

"Hello?" I ask, "Well, hi munchkin! I'm your Uncle Jerome!" He spends his arms out wide. "Uncle?" He nods. "Oh, otay! I never had an Uncle before." I said while running over hugging him. "And I never had a niece before, look at that!" He said hugging me back. "Look kid, how about we go find your Daddy ok?" I nod holding his hand as we exit my bedroom.
~~~~~~~~
~Jeremiah's POV~

"Y/n?!" I yell, but then I remember the secret room. "Y/n honey come out it's Daddy." I say, but get no response. I panic and open the shelf, and to my horror, find it empty. "NO!" I yell running past Gordon and Bullock, exiting her room and running through the maze looking for her.
~~~~~~~~~~
~Jerome's POV~

"Hey kid?" She looks up at me with her cute (e/c) eyes and chubby cheeks. "What'cha name?" I pick her up and hold her against my hip, her tiny arms around my neck. "Y/n! I'm 5 years old, and I love my Mommy and Daddy! And you too!" She squealed. 'Did she just say she loves me?' "Well Y/n, I love you too. I'm your Daddy's twin brother and I'm 25 years old." I said as we head towards the end of the maze.

"Cool! So where are we going Uncle Jerome?" "Well kiddo, we're going to the end of the maze and meet your Daddy there too, okay?" She nods as we continue through the maze.
~~~~~~~~~~

~Jeremiah's POV~

'Shit! Of course he'd go there!' I turn a corner and run into my wife, Ecco. "Oh, Ecco, Thank God! Jerome has Y/n, we have to go..Ecco?" I stop as Ecco looks monotone, walking with such force towards me. "Ecco?" "Look out she's hypnotized!" I hear Captain Gordon yell, but it was too late, Ecco grabs onto me and fights me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Y/n's POV~

"Uncle Jerome?" I say as his head turns towards mine. "How come the red light came on? Daddy says it's only for when bad people are in the house, but you're not bad?" I look at him. I wonder why he looks so sad. I hug him with my tiny arms, which he hugs back of course. Daddy always told me that hugs can always cheer someone up. Looks like it's true!

"Well honey, your Daddy and I had got into a fight years ago but I have come to talk to him about. I guess it went off since I came unannounced." I nodded understanding, he wants to make Daddy happy! That's really nice!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jeremiah's POV~

I'm running like hell, I've made it to the exit when I hear " Hello brother." No, oh god! I turn to go the other way but Tetch and Crane are right there. I turn around and see Jerome and my baby girl. "Jerome let her go!" I yell

"No, I want time with my niece. We were getting to know each other. She loves you very much. She told me she loved me. Something no one ever told me, even you. You turned everyone I ever loved turn against, my own flesh and blood! But not this time. I want to be able to see my niece. I don't care for you, and I'm not going to kill you or your wife for her sake. But, if I find out you turn her too. I will kill you both, and take her. Pick wisely, your daughter's life or yours?" He says. I see my daughter preoccupied with a toy I didn't recognize. "N/n, what's that?" I say. "Oh, I gave her an old Stuffy of ours. You remember our Mr. Bear from when we were young? Well I gave her mine since you took yours when you left." He explains.

"What do you want?" "Miah, I've already told you, I mean no harm. Well, I did originally, until I saw her. I saw myself when we were younger in her, the good ones before you left and life became a nightmare. I wish I could have that back. You might of ruined mine, but I don't want to ruin hers. You better treat her right, or else you're gonna have hell to pay. Don't mess this one up. Oh and I plan on visiting soon but I mean no harm. Look at me I got nothing but clothes. No weapons. Trust me for once. Let us start over. No more killing, no more evil, no more bullshit. Please?"

I don't know what to say or believe. "Fine. But this is for her. And don't think I won't be watching you like a hawk. You mess up and I'll send you somewhere worst than Arkham." He nodded. "Fair game. Here's my number. Call me when you're ready to talk." With that he left and gave Y/n a hug and a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

"Oh, dear God! Did he hurt you honey?" I start kneeling and checking her for any signs of injury. "No he was very nice! He told me stories of when you and him were best friends and said that he loved me and that he wished he knew me sooner! He called me munchkin!" Munchkin? That was what he used to call me when we were younger since I was born after him and I was so short then. "Well I'm just glad your safe ok?" We hugged and Gordon started questioning me and my daughter.

"Captain Gordon, please can we save the questioning for a little later? My daughter needs to rest, she's been through enough in the past hour. The last thing my 5 year old needs is to be interrogated at 10 o'clock at night. Ecco can book you in for tomorrow, but no more tonight please." I conclude, noticing Y/n start to get overwhelmed. Ecco picked up Y/n, leading her to bed, before returning and seeing Gordon and Bullock out of the bunker.

(A/N: I am making this oneshot into a book soon!!! Title is Lost and Found)