"Thank you." She tells him as Mary walked over to her

"Can we talk?"

Ophelia looked at Francis as he nodded causing her to walk away with her sister.
~~~
"I'm sorry for what I have been doing. It's just, you got the attention when no one knew about you. Lola has you as her queen and best friend." She sighed. "Ophelia, I should have never kept you hidden. I actually thought I was keeping you safe."

Ophelia kicked the ball as Charles ran after them. "Will you two play with me?"

They looked at Charles and nodded. "Sure." Mary says.

Ophelia walked with her sister. "You two aren't like girls."

"Sometimes, queens have to get their hands dirty or play with children." Ophelia says as Mary kicked the ball in the tree. "Nice kick, Mary."

Mary looked at her little sister who smiled causing her to smile. "You know how to climb because I don't know how many times I had to tell you to get down."

Ophelia stuck her tongue out causing her to climb up. Charles was amazed when Mary caught the ball that Ophelia threw down. "Your majesty." The heard Greer. "I would like for you to meet Tomas of Portuagl."

Ophelia got down as Tomas spoke to her sister. She looked at Greer to see she was hurt. "Oh, Greer, their just talking."

"Promise?"

"I can't promise that, but if he isn't the one, someone out there will be."

"Still climbing trees." Greer says causing her to smile. "Of course."

"I am going to take the ball back to Charles." She says. "And practice."
~~~
Ophelia changed into some clothes so she can practice. She heard Andrew talking as she walked in to work with her new friend Bash. "Am I interrupting something?"

Andrew grabbed her wooden sword causing her to look at him as Francis walked in. "Andrew dosen't know that he accepted for you to send help to your home country."

Ophelia watched them continue to fight. Once Andrew won, Henry went back on his word causing her to look at him. "So I can practice right?"

Bash laughed. Francis shook his head as he grabbed a wooden sword. "My queen."

Ophelia couldn't believe that she was going to do this with her fiancé and friend. "This isn't fair, but let's spare."

Francis swung first causing Ophelia to block. She ducked as Bash attacked. King Henry looked inside the room to see Ophelia actually fighting her fiancé and his son.
~~~
Ophelia was getting ready for the night. She heard the door open and saw Lola. "Are you ready, my queen?"

Nodding, Ophelia stood up and walked out with her friend. Francis saw her and took her hand in his. She smiled as she walked with him. "Mary doesn't know?"

"No." He says. "I will let Andrew find out on his own."

When they walked in, Nostradamus walked over to the table with the girls. "Princess Ophelia?" She looked at him. "Come."

She walked over to the table and sat down with her sister and friends. "Pick a card and ask a queston."

Ophelia picked a card, but had to think of her quesiton. "Will I ever love again?" Lola asked him.

"You will meet a dark handsome stranger." Nostradamus tells her. "Be wary of flattery."

Ophelia knew what she wanted to ask. "Nostradamus, what does my future hold with Francis?" Ophelia asked causing Catherine to look as she too wondered as did Francis.