"Jaeyun . . . I'm scared . . ."

I can't help but feel the same and the moment he said he's scared, the line went dead and I couldn't reach him again making me move to the couch where Heeseung and Riki was waiting for me to tell them what was going on.

"Zeviera. . could be under attack"

None of them gave me a response but judging from how they both froze for a couple of seconds is telling me they're as tensed as I am.

I immediately searched on what is going on and on twitter, a user wrote how before they left, there are like officers posted almost in all corners of the kingdom. She also mentioned how the king announced a one week lockdown in the whole kingdom for their own protection that's why the said tourist flew while there are still planes available.

"Let's go back when there are planes going there . ."

Heeseung and I both turned towards Riki who is just staring at his notebook at the moment.

"What?. . but you said you don't want the scholarship. . why?"

"Just. . I'll not go there for school. . just a few moments then we'll come back . . I just wanna make sure Sunoo is fine . . ."

He bit his lip as he fidgets with his pencil. I can tell from his behavior that he has something unsaid in between his lips.

"Anything else Riki?"

"Hyung . . . I learned about Segovia. . I also learned that I could be the missing prince of the fallen kingdom . . . hyung, do you think that can be possible?"

Heeseung looked at me but I shook my head because I have no idea what will I reply.

"Who told you?"

"Jay . . . he said I resemble my mother, the past King's secret love. . . and that I have the photo and the birthmark. . . I want to help them and if I were to be indeed prince, I can help them. I might not be trained yet but . . but I can learn right?"

Heeseung looked troubled. Even I feel worried for Riki entering that world in this time where chaos can happen in the kingdom.

"I won't risk it Riki . . . don't think about it"

Heeseung said sternly making Riki look down defeated.

"Heeseung is right . . now's not the time to meddle with them. You could get hurt once they discovered your real identity. . "

"When's the right time then? When . . .when they're defeated?"

"What can you do exactly hm? Do you have any idea what kind of world that is? If they found out about you, you would be targeted without your foot even touching the ground"

Heeseung replied with the most authoritative voice I have heard of him so far. He looks mad, . . no more like worried. He's clearly worried of whatever Riki is planning to do and even I feel worried.

I know the whole kingdom could be in danger but I also know there's absolutely nothing I can do to help. But I trust Sunghoon. I trust him that he will lead the kingdom to peace and victory against whoever planned to overthrow them. I know he's capable.

I don't even wanna think of him marrying Jake because if that can help them against the conquerors, then it is better than him getting hurt along with the people. But, isn't it more alarming to other kingdoms to know that two powerful nations are officially together?

,_

I cannot sleep despite the clock reading 12 am so I decided to step out my room and into the kitchen to grab some water. The lights are on and when I entered the kitchen, I got shocked to see Heeseung seated on the table with a can of beer on hand as he stares at nowhere in particular.