The Breakfast Club Pt.1

Coming back from the kitchen with two arm fulls of food, I'm met with Eyeless Jacky based on the signature blue mask, grey hoodie and dark pants and shoes; Sally, based on her classic pink dress, red hair, green eyes and pink heels; and Masky and Hoodie with their white mask and yellow hoodie with a black covering and red eyes and mouth within the hood. "You must be Y/n, right? It's an honor to meet you." Sally greets me as she rests her chin on her fists on the table with a big smile. "I'm Sally, which you probably know and you probably know these shy gals, Eyeless Jacky, Masky and Hoodie. We're so excited to be living with a boy." A small blush breaks across my cheeks as I sit down the breakfast food. "It's an honor to meet you all." "So, how do you like it here? You must be okay with it since you're still here." The semi-muffled question quietly sounds from behind Masky's white mask with blackened eyes and lips. "We heard you got a private talk with Beni." Hoodie's nonchalant comment makes my blush burn more. "Well, number one, nothing in that nature happened and number two, it's been... interesting here." "Interesting how?" Sally asks as she twirls a finger around one of her long curls, but before I can answer her, not so quiet arguing rings into the dining room. It sounds like it's coming from the living room, so the four girls and I go investigate.
          "No, you shut up!" A loud sigh escapes from Jane's lips as she pinches the bridge of her nose. "It was an accident, Jess, so quit acting like someone pissed in your Cheerios instead of accepting that he just bumped into you. He didn't mean it." I frown a bit, but soon my eyes widen as Jess pulls out her knife and points it towards me and the girls without actually looking at us. "He's gonna learn that he can't embarrass me like that." "And what do you plan on doing? You know you can't kill him. Slenda's orders." "I-." Finally she spots us and I kind of shrink when she glares at me. "I don't have to explain myself to you. Now move." Jess's shoulder bumps Jane's pretty hard as she uses it to make her move so she can go up the staircase behind her. "Well, that could've gone worse." Jane sighs at Hoodie's comment. "Yeah, but now she's in a bigger mood than she usually is." "Sorry, girls." Sally pats my shoulder. "It's okay Y/n, why don't we go back to the table and get ready to eat. The others should be coming around in a bit." I smile with a nod. "Lead the way."

Hey guys, sorry about the extremely short chapter, it's like a filler. I've been depressed and a lot has been happening, so I apologize. I'm going to go on a break to get my crap together, but I'll be back with a new and hopefully longer chapter. I love you all.