Chapter 25

After a rather grueling and exhausting training session with Kisuke, Y/N dragged his feet home. His whole body was aching in pain as he had a few bruises in various places.

Y/N: Man training was utterly brutal. Said as he let out a sigh. Kisuke seriously wasn't letting me off the hook so easily. I thought that he was seriously going to kill me.

The whole training session with Kisuke was a nightmare as Y/N came close to death multiple times. However, he learned a great deal from Kisuke as he grew a bit more confident. His stomach growled loudly as felt utterly hungry.

Y/N: I'm starving.

He continued to walk back to the Gremory mansion with the sound of his stomach growling louder each time. Given his recent training experience and learning more about Soul Reapers and a bit more of the Soul Society, Y/N felt uneasy about all this. There was this eerie feeling that he had about something but not sure what. Even when he mutters the word Soul Reaper or anything about Soul Reapers, he can feel his right arm pulse as an intense pain occurs. Luckily, the pain only lasts for a few seconds before slowly fading.

Eventually, he arrived back at the mansion and entered through the front door where Toshi greeted him.

Toshi: Ah I see that you're back. How was the training with Kisuke?

Y/N: Utterly exhausting. He made the training more intense than before.

His stomach growled loudly causing him to feel somewhat embarrassed while Toshi chuckled.

Toshi: And rather hungry judging from how loudly your stomach growled. Said smiling. Did you not eat your lunch?

Y/N: I did but the training took it out of me.

Toshi: As would any harsh and rigorous training. However, this will help you to grow stronger and be of more use to Lady Gremory.

Y/N: I-I know. And I know I am merely her pawn as she is the next head of the Gremory Household.

Toshi: That she is. Before I forget there is something you need to be informed about.

Y/N: What is it, Sensei?

Toshi: Lately, there have been sightings of Soul Reapers in numerous places. As such, there is a strong possibility that you could fight them.

Y/N: S-Seriously? Fighting against Soul Reapers?

Toshi: That's correct. For now, the only Soul Reapers that appear are those of low-ranking ones, lieutenant, and below. However, you will need to be aware regardless.

Y/N: Right.

Toshi: For now, go and wash up before dinner.

Y/N: Ok. Said as he left.

Toshi watched him leave before going about his duties as the rest of the evening went by as it normally does. As for the next few days, life went by as it normally does for everyone in the Gremory Household. Aside from training with Kisuke and Toshi, Y/N had started to train with Ggio in hopes of bettering himself by fighting other Hollows that were on Ggio's levels.

At the start, Y/N was struggling to keep up with him as Ggio wanted to improve his strength to not only help this version of Y/N but also the real one who was watching from within his human half. Being the only Hollow to have not only met the Dragon of Hueco Mundo but now serving him, he aims to become his faith right-hand servant when he becomes the King of Hueco Mundo. Whenever he wasn't training with Y/N, he visited Hueco Mundo to monitor what Baraggan's troops were doing along with scouting out potential recruits to serve in Lord Y/N's army.